Craigslist 420 Ads

Discussion in 'General' started by reztom23, Sep 18, 2014.

1. So I did a search on Craigslist for 420 in Brooklyn and found a bunch of postings for alleged delivery services. Legit or not?

2. I went to high school with a kid who tried to buy a bunch of bud off craigslist.

He ended up getting the undercover cops guns drawn on him and serving 2 years in prison.
    Take that as you will.

3. that went to a bad place fast haha 

4. Dude.. you live in fucking BK.

get your ass down on the block and ask some dudes what it is. How hard could it be to find. You are asking to get robbed or arrested using craigslist.

That being said.. YES there are delivery services in NYC. You will not find them on craigslist however.

5. Hell no, never fall for that...it's not just the high risk of an undercover but there's the chance of you getting robbed or killed. People are nuts on craigslist, somebody was just on the news where they were selling their PS4 and the buyers ended up killing and robbing him.

6. I bought on Craigslist a while back and I still you that guy every once in a while. He got good weed

7. Hell no. Too risky.

8. Send them to the neighbors so you can scope it out.

9. I would never ever consider using craigslist.  I'd rather hang out at a bong store or local pub.

10. Guns drawn and 2 years in prison for trying to buy pot. No wonder ISIS is fighting us.

11. Use craigslist to find trannys only. True story.

Sent from this awesomely refurbished Shell gas station.

yeah - Isis will free us all from excessive laws!   :laughing:

13. To be fair, it is only a 100 dollar ticket here in cali if it's below 28 grams. However, this dumbass was trying to pick up a hp from a craigslist ad.

14. yes that is pure dumbass to buy a hp from craigslist. Always start with a gram. If they say things like "i dont sell less than a qp" then hang up.

15. I wouldn't buy off of Craigslist.

Granny

16. I no someone who posts on Craigslist I don't screw with him because he's idiot but he is legit I guess you can say.
    But I would never use craigslist for that...maybe if I was in a medical/legal state

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

17. That is because you are an intelligent, well educated lady :) Thanks for all your help.

18. Never took you for the 'golden straw' type, Old School.

Hehe. ;)

19. Just giving respect where respect is due.

20. \tgolden straw isn't defined.
    \tCan you define it?