Craigs List Rant Raves

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by El Duderino, Sep 9, 2013.

1. #1 El Duderino, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013
    so my usual morning includes a quick skim of the rant and rave section of craigs list so i can get a decent laugh before work, but all that changed a while ago. i cant remember when, but a while ago some people got upset at the VA. now these VA employees and actual veterans use the rant and raves section to bad mouth eack other. its old now. theres unusual pictures of clowns. this guy that calls himself "Zippy." its just old. if you dont like working for the VA, go somewhere else. if you cant go anywhere else quit being a bitch and do your shit. ive been meaning to post those last two sentences on the rant and raves section but that means i gotta come up with a disposable e-mail account, and i cant be bothered. maybe its only in my town (Houston) but..... its just lame, i thought it would be funny, but its boring to me because im not an old vet, and dont know entirely what the VA does, and i refuse to Google, because i dont care anymore.  off to the funnies for a proper laugh then!

oh yea, anyone elses rant and rave section filled with this VA tripe?

proof...http://houston.craigslist.org/rnr/

2. Someone else who looks at the "Rants and Rave" section in Houston for a hilarious start to the day?

I thought I was a weirdo lol. Those guys are ridiculous on there.

3. i love my city and if you think the rant and raves section is unusual, check out the personals section. all of them. 

4. yeah im from Houston and its badass down here we got so much culture just laying around. you should check out the casual encounters page forreal

5. I've never been to that part of craigslist, its weird and makes no sense. 

6. checked mine for the first time because of this thread. I was let down, it's basically 98.5462% just 1 guy bitching about lack of jobs here and the rest are people telling him to STFU. From my quick glimpse it seems like this has been happening for months

7. probably the saddest of all...

detroit.craigslist.org/rnr

8. Thats crazy . im from hosuton also . i thought all other craiglist where the same , all kinky .

9. i Never bothered looking at the personal sections just because I know how weird people are in private, and how repulsive they can be.posting anonymously.  But curiosity now forced me to look.... it will be the last time, lol.  The rants and raves were basically a racist and some other person with the usual ignorant banter, but then I'm in a much smaller area so I didn't expect to see much else.  

On the other hand, the casual encounters blew my mind!   :eek: :lol:   Especially since this IS such a small area, it gives me the creeps reading posts from OLD guys looking for YOUNG guys..... One older married guy said he wants guys who are on their way to work to stop in for some "oral pleasure" b/c that's what he loves to do... :laughing:  I suppose he feels like he's providing a service to all those lonely guys, (who are large and hairy preferably) who drive past his house everyday, a real humanitarian :metal: .  It almost makes me want to answer his ad just to find out where he lives, go there and wait for his wife to leave for work(he has morning hours only), stop her in the driveway and show her the ad.   :poke:      and then run like the devil!  :ph34r:  

10. Holy shit! I just went there for a laugh.....Is that shit what they think CL is for?
    I did find this little gem though. lol

[​IMG]