craiglist

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dkronnagel, Aug 6, 2009.

1. would anyone ever try and find a girl/guy to hook up with on here? cause ive been looking but i havent had much luck. that isnt the sign of a loser is it?

2. You'd have better luck on omegle :rolleyes:

3. I actually met this awesome girl there the other day! She likes horror movies with lots of gore, and plays Team Fortress! Her dad's a game designer and owns his own company. She tests games for him all the time. She even seems to like most of the same music I do...

My fourth random conversation, man... :D

4. i know a girl that smokes meth and hooks on there.. not even a joke =/

5. she's fat

6. i feel like if a girl was desperate enough to look for dates on craigslist shes going to have a lot of issues

7. heheh - do you know any female that DOESN'T have issues?

8. i found some great great pussy on there.

ill see if i can remember them all. no particular order.

one was a woman who was 10 years older than me. she was the best i would say. she was really wild. sexy in a mature way. super milf. had a thing going for a while. but she lived a long ways away.

another was a girl who was only a few years older. she is a graphic designer who only did one advertisement poster for the show weeds. she showed it to me and all the stuff in photoshop she still had so i know she wasnt fucking with me. and she has a website but i wont say who this person is just cuz i respect her professionality. i only actually saw her once but we still talk about shit to this day.

there was maybe 2 or 3 others but they werent really worth mentioning cuz they werent anything special.

but it does work it just takes a LOT of patience. you gotta know what replies are bullshit. you gotta know what to say in the ad you post. you gotta know how to maintain the email conversation. its all an art. sometimes you get lucky. other times you just cant find anything. its all about persistence.

takes time that you wont have if you are at work doing it. i dont remember if i had more luck actually posting the ad or if i had more luck replying

9. That's good to know, because I've been thinking about looking.