Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craiglist

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eDDeezy, Mar 28, 2009.

1. I've recently read some articles about people buying pot through craiglist. Just a thought but wouldn't this be pretty pig free? I mean nothing is ever safe (im sure you might meet someone out there looking to beat the shit out of you and robbing you) but what would be the point of a sting through cl? Stings are usually setup to catch dealers and then to flip them for higher end dealers. What would the point just busting people looking for pot? I don't know but I wouldn't think there cops out there just sitting on computers all day but who knows? Any thoughts?

And so far of all the articles I've read most of those people who do end up getting busted are the people who actually posted the ad and the cop contacting them and then arresting them.

2. wtf a cop telling me to go buy pot from craigstlist because there aren't any cops online

3. Well hello there officer

4. first post "go on craigslist to buy pot...its totally legit."

5. lol. get out of here we arent going to fall for your tricks oinker

6. What perfect grammar and punctuation for a blade!

Oh shit, I just outed myself...

:rolleyes:

7. edit: i notice you talk about buying vs selling, but I'd still think about my story.

No. no no no no..... NO

Dont use craigslist. I have firsthand experience in this. My roomate was going skiing in mammoth CA, and he found a craigslist post selling lift tickets for a low price, it said at the bottom : "cash or 420 exchange".

Apparently, if you were offering cash they'd never call you back. My roomate called the guy, said he talked to a laid back dude who seemed perfectly normal, he asked if he could provide an ounce for like 4 or 5 tickets, and my roomate agreed. He bought a 300$ ounce, went to mammoth ready for a week of skiing.
    As you'd expect, the as soon as he was at the house to get the tickets they surrounded him with sherrifs deputies. He's now looking at 2 years probation- the judge somehow found MORE than an ounce, when all he had bought was an ounce, he thinks they weighed it with the bag.

Here is the article: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/mammoth-mountain-drugs-2316992-sting-police

Im not gonna give you my roomie's name but hes one of the people mentioned. He just had pot, others showed up with meth, E and coke... really sucks for him. It was entrapment to be honest- the guy asked for him to go buy the ounce, if he asked for cash my roomie would have done that.

This happened only a month ago, it was pretty scary.

8. I've used craigs list before, and didn't have any problems... but I was younger and a complete idiot, meeting random strangers and buying drugs from them. Plus, I was only a 17 year old female... I'm pretty glad nothing happened to me.. it seemed like I was just asking for it too... so I would just wait to find a legit dealer... its really not worth it.