Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craiglist ad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by loso, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Anyone need some dank nug?

i got really dank nug.
    dont fuck with mids
    for people who visiting ------- and cant find none
    I am your man
    i get wholesale so good price
    bags always tight & quick
    email me num, what you need, and where to meet.

Does this sound like a cop?

I emailed him and these are the prices he told me.

> 10 - a .6 blunt
    > 20 - 1.2g
    > 50 - 3.5g
    > 90 - 7g
    Decent prices where im at. Wht yal think?

2. IDK, I wouldn't trust anyone selling herbs on Craigslist.

But thats just me.

3. [quote name='"loso"']Anyone need some dank nug?

i got really dank nug.
    dont fuck with mids
    for people who visiting ------- and cant find none
    I am your man
    i get wholesale so good price
    bags always tight & quick
    email me num, what you need, and where to meet.

Does this sound like a cop?

I emailed him and these are the prices he told me.

> 10 - a .6 blunt
    > 20 - 1.2g
    > 50 - 3.5g
    > 90 - 7g
    Decent prices where im at. Wht yal think?[/quote]

I doubt a cop would bother to bust someone looking for .6 lol but what do I know man

4. he will show up with a bag of lube, a gag ball and some chains.

prolly a napkin drenched with chloroform as well

c,mon bro, use your head, use this instead:
    www.webehigh.com

5. Webehigh is so outdated over here. Prolly not gona go thru with it, jus wanted to see wht yal thought.

6. [quote name='"StealthRider"']he will show up with a bag of lube, a gag ball and some chains.

prolly a napkin drenched with chloroform as well

c,mon bro, use your head, use this instead:
    www.webehigh.com[/quote]

That was exactly what I thought when I read it! It's got to be some sexually confused dude who wants to "experiment" on some poor sucker! If he pulls up in a van, PT Cruiser, station wagon or ice cream truck you better run, run fast while screaming loudly that you have the runs and have been butt barfing all day. That will hopefully discourage the guy from attempting a forceful and unsolicited rear entry.

7. [quote name='"gerfinsmasher"']

That was exactly what I thought when I read it! It's got to be some sexually confused dude who wants to "experiment" on some poor sucker! If he pulls up in a van, PT Cruiser, station wagon or ice cream truck you better run, run fast while screaming loudly that you have the runs and have been butt barfing all day. That will hopefully discourage the guy from attempting a forceful and unsolicited rear entry.[/quote]

Lol o lawd!

8. Awful idea. Huge risk,, little reward.

9. I've gotten great Hookups from Craigslist

10. LOL really??? so your like suicidal and this is the fastest way you can think of to fuck up your life?

11. probably not a cop, also not a good idea anyway

12. I've gotten herbs off craiglist multiple time super smooth

13. like legit ?
    what section would you even go under lol seems super sketch to me. Good way to set people up.

14. I dont use dispensiries anymore there ALL over pricing their herbs usualy at about half of the price you'll find on cl Health and beauty

I have used cl for the past 5 month's after trying out 3 dispensries then using google weedmaps to find the rest of the over priced bunch doing the exact same thing.Have not had even one single problem from using Cl.

15. [quote name='"Armory"']I dont use dispensiries anymore there ALL over pricing their herbs usualy at about half of the price you'll find on cl Health and beauty

I have used cl for the past 5 month's after trying out 3 dispensries then using google weedmaps to find the rest of the over priced bunch doing the exact same thing.Have not had even one single problem from using Cl.[/quote]

Yea im not in a medical state tho. Prob a lot easier that way

16. [quote name='"loso"']

Yea im not in a medical state tho. Prob a lot easier that way[/quote]

Exactly.

17. Really unlikely a cop. Ontop of the standard reasons, they'd be getting responses all day and busting small street users. The add is overkill describing it all, and no mention of weed/mj specifically. I mean, it is a possibility, but an extremely slim one.

18. that would be entrapment.

19. [quote name='"ooddsoo"']that would be entrapment.[/quote]
    Trololol

20. Well I for one don't trust buying weed of the internet...

Especially not for those shitty prices.