Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craiglist 4:20 ad incrimination?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nickhatt, Mar 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. So say a friend posted an ad that read "I need help around 4:20 sometime. I ate my last bowl of mushroom soup and would really like some more, email me if you can help." Say then that my friend got a reply back from someone who "sent his IP address to a friend in the DEA". There was nothing incriminating in my friend's post was there? Though suggestive, no explicit solicitation for any sort of illegal substance correct? My friend "thought" his words were chosen wisely, and "thinks" this email is a twisted joke (that would admittedly be funny from the other end). Any help is appreciated :)

2. the dea wouldn't give a shit either way they got better things to do

• Like Like x 4
  3. there are bigger things to worry about when you open a craigslist ad looking for drugs. namely being stabbed and then robbed, as is known to happen when you are dumb.

• Like Like x 5
  4. tell your "friend" get out the country they will give him 25 to life the feds dont play:pimp:

5. Yeah I'd pack my bags, fake my own death and move to columbia.

6. Your friend is kind of an idiot.

• Like Like x 1
  7. *Colombia.
    :D

8. Maybe he was talking about Columbia Missouri.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. That was the first thing that made me laugh my ass off in a good while

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not so much, I'm thinking

Could have meant the District of Columbia too, but I think that'd be about just as likely