Crafty Vaporizers

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by BlazeDTO360, Apr 10, 2016.

1. I don't like smoke in general, so I'm planning to buy a compact vaporizer.

Are the crafty vaporizers worth the $300 bones?

I got this little one and it's hard to hit, and have to constantly reload.

Any other cheaper alternatives suggestions? I'm looking for a compact portable one, that holds a decent amount of buds.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

2. I'd get a Mighty.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Get the Mighty worth the upgrade.

4. Get a pax 2, battery life is great, it is stealthy and hits are decent.

Sent from my HTC One max using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. ^^ Can't compete with the Mighty.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I've tried both and mighty vapor quality is unbeatable but the pax is great for someone like me who needs stealth as their number one priority.

Sent from my HTC One max using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yesterday I pre ordered the firefly 2. Im stoked!

8. There is a vape just introduced recently that looks like a crafty, but it is only $179.

Check out boundless CFX website.

There's a dedicated thread over at Fuckcombustion and most folks are really happy with this economy vape.

9. The boundless cfx looks pretty cool. I like the temp dial thing... I already pre ordered a firefly 2 tho, should be coming any time now.

10. So is the Crafty vape good for herb and oil? Do you need an attachment for oil or herb?

11. #11 Wisdom Tooth, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    Crafty/Mighty are the best! Top rated and Best vapor quality i have ever tried hands down.
    They come with things for both herb and oil. Yo can always buy extras too.

Cant go wrong with German quality.
    Built to last the cost becomes meaningless.

• Like Like x 3
  12. I have a mighty as well, and gave one to the GF not long ago because she enjoys it so much. S&B Family now!

I even gave her dad my old Vapor Bros box to try out, and he is digging it!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Flowermate v5

• Like Like x 1
  14. Won't the Firefly II be better than the Mighty? Seems like Firefly II will be really cutting edge? They are both a little expensive, but thinking it will be worth it. Can buy on Amazon and return it.

Both can do oils and wax, right?

15. The Vape Critic did a through review of the Firefly 2. I don't own a FF2 so I can't speak on its function.

It just looks so much like my MFLB, I don't think I like that small of a unit. I enjoy my water attachment and high draw resistance when on the go.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1

16. Thank you for clarifying! If there was a model that is a tier below the crafty (and cheaper), which would you recommend?