1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

cradleofganja..?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by germinate, Jun 15, 2002.

1. thanks for the info,after seeing the pics I would say its a female plant,its being grown in natural sunlight on my porch in a goodsize pot,I have not pruned it at all,in between the stems and the stalk its starting to grow what looks like leafs but i am assuming these will be buds? as i said its 13 inches tall at what point should i prune it?...i have never grown before and am only doing this to see if i can actually produce a budding plant.
    what does the flowering stage do? and why force it to flower rather then letting nature take its coarse on its own...?

2. i have never grown before but ill try to answer what i can

go to this link for the pruneing info
    http://www.pcworks.demon.co.uk/magazine/cannabis/zzpruning.htm

here is some more

To maintain the optimal growth rate, trim all leaves that are greater than 4 inches long (not counting the stem). A good rule of thumb is to keep the distance (Internodal Length) between the leaves/branches on the main stem around 1 inch. The more often you trim, the slower the Marijuana plant will grow and the narrower the internodal length. Trimming the growth tip after the plant is 4-5 leaf sets tall will produce a "Y" shaped plant with two "arms". Too much trimming will result in poor growth and often hermaphroditism. Keep puruning to a minimum during the entire FLOWERING PHASE.

flowering is when it makes the buds

forceing it to flower is to see if it is a male or female so you can get rid of the males faster

Grasscity Deals Near You