Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cracks in my pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Doodlemikey, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Hey guys, it seems I might have hurt my first and only piece. I was trying to scrape some resin and I think I might have scraped too damn hard. I set it down on my desk and I started hearing this *tink* *tink* sounds. Apparently, the glass was starting to crack. These are really tiny cracks, but they wrap around the pipe. The glass is pretty thick and I need to know if I should still be trying to smoke out of this thing.

2. Well if it still works without leaking smoke it's all good. Otherwise- any leaking smoke is just wasted weed and I would recommend throwing it away.

Pictures?

3. I don't have a working camera the moment, but it's hardly noticeable. I'm just afraid it'll explode in my hands when it heats up too much...??

4. Na man, don't be afraid haha, you need some serious direct flame on it for an explosion to happen.

5. haha why do you have crack in your pipe?

nah but you should be fine, yeah cleaning pipes is such a pain, next time dont use a screw driver or whatever you used.

Use those arts and crafts pipe cleaners, you know how they bend and such its pretty cheap.

6. you should be alright. just dont try to clean anymore resin out of it cause thats fuel to the fire. If your too worried about it though, just get a new one I suppose cause the heat from lighting bowls is going to slowly make that crack grow.

7. it's fine to smoke out of, but your peice is on it's last legs. One wrong small bump or drop and bye bye pipe