Crackling Weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ninjaballs, Sep 13, 2011.

1. #1 Ninjaballs, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
    I got some shit like a week ago and it looked fire, my boy was so excited about it and had to get an extra 15 for a half o. I didnt complain because money isnt a problem really, he said it was called cheese cake. The shit crackled and sparkled and burned really fast, it was the first i had ever seen that happen.

We never smoke stems, so i dont know what was up. It tasted good and hit really smooth, and im positive it wasnt laced. Infact i felt like it didnt get me as high as the other great stuff i get from the same guy. I usually smoke about a gram a day, but the half lasted me about 6 days. Now ive been having sour d and og kush, and it feels stronger.

But anyway, has anyone ever seen this happen before?
    And what could have caused this?
    It seems to have gotten everyone else pretty faded but i have a higher tolerance.

2. It was laced.

3. it was not laced. I would have noticed a different feeling. Ive never done hard drugs.

4. improperly cured.

5. I had some weed like that once but it tasted horrible and wasn't fully dried. Someone told me it may have not been flushed at the end of the grow cycle so it could be fertilizers in the buds. I also found purlite (sp?) in the bag. I don't miss being 14 at all haha

6. Could also be a seed, I know one time I was smoking a joint and there was this random ass popping noise. The weed is shit so I'm not surprised I found like ten seeds in an 1/8th

7. usually caused by bug eggs getting on the buds or fertilizing to late in the budding process

8. I had the exact same thing happen to me the other day on a dub of some orange kush. I was also thinking that the bud wasn't getting me as high either. Weird shit mayne..

9. It means the plant was not flushed properly before it was cut to cure

10. If it was a seed you'd know they taste like SHIT

11. Yea if you got a seed no wonder the weed taste like shit. I haven't bought shitweed for a couple years, since I was 17. Can't even smoke it no more I'd probly throw up unless it's in a blunt, and even still. But sadly I've seen people just load bowls with seeds stems and all and smoke it like there's nothing wrong. :eek:
    thanks for the info my friends.

12. My buddy picked up 2 g's from a new guy tonight. I ground it and found a fuck ton of seeds in minimal weed so we where pissed. The shit burned fast, didn't get me high and hit fairly smooth.

I know it was improperly cured and dried. I am almost positive it was outdoor weed too.

13. Flint from your lighter

14. this is correct, which means it didnt flush all of the fertiliser out before they harvested and that is what is crackling.

15. This just happened to me and I wont be buying this weed again.

It also didnt get me as high as the lower quality weed I smoke.

When you flush your plants, it means you only give them water for about a week or 2 before harvest.

This ensures that all the nutrients that plant has inside it are used up and you dont end up smoking it.

magnesium and fertilizer.

16. it's happened to me before, unfortunatley you can't assess this when buying the product unless your allowed to smoke some before you pay. i bought 14 grams once and it was crackly, the guy said sorry and threw me a free 1/4 the next time because i bitched. it still got me high, my friends were all like dude crackly weed this is so cool and it was kinda annoying. but whatever ahhha it happens to everyone but def tell your dealer that that's some fuckin bullshit and see if he can do somthing for you.

17. :smoke::smoke::smoke:damn that sucks for all you guys ive had bud that burned hella quick but that shit made me feel like honey lol

18. if it crackles it means its sprayed. if you tap a nug and particles fall from it, then its DEFINITELY sprayed.

19. op you probs bought a half ounce of CONTAM..

unflushed and dried incorrectly shouldnt make your joints crackle, or burn superfast vaporising the THC before you inhale - why most people say it doesnt get them as high.

like firecrackers/ gunpowder mixed in with your cro lol.

we call it fireworks weed here in UK and its only chavs/ Cunts who do it..

im sure as it crackles it sends flames higher than the temp of the cherry of the joint through the bud and burns more of the THC before your able to inhale. the crackles are little explosions if you look carefully.

sprayed man.. other ways to tell too... gooogle. :confused: