Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crackling weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wetwille, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Awhile ago I smoked some shit that crackled and sizzled when you smoked it, and it stayed on fire when you lit it. It looked amazing really hairy and just looked great, but it had a lot of seeds in it. Any idea what was wrong with it?

2. really dry? Idk ive had weed like that too but it wasnt baddddddd it was just some middies but it did have a funny taste to it

3. cracks and sizzles are from the nutrients burning.the seeds are because the female plant which u are smoking swas pollinated by a male plant

4. Could've been really dry, weed makes a burning sound but I've never really heard it "crackle" before. If there was popping sounds it was from the seeds, dont' smoke those. Save them, plant them in the spring.

5. Could of not been flushed properly and still had some chemicals in it

6. I smoked it a few times, anything significant I should worry it about? will it have damaged my lungs?

7. nah iv had weed crackle like you said. its because it was either dry or had seeds in it.

8. Take the seeds out, they love to snap crackle and pop. Also caused if the chemical nutrients were not properly flushed prior to harvest, as posted above by schultzy.

9. if your bowl piece is wet anywhere it will sizzle and crackle. say, after you clean it and rinse it out.. if it hasnt dried completely.

10. You smokin dope?

11. It sounds like shitty weed no offense

12. It's laced with crack

13. the thing is that it looked amazing probably better than anything i've gotten, and I don't smoke anything but medicinal quality, and there was seeds in it but when I packed the bowl I obviously didn't put the seeds in there.. and it was the highest I've ever been

14. It could be grit weed. (weed sprayed with glass to look more dank and weigh more.) bite a leaf with trich's on it and if it it brittler, it could me grit weed, which is horrible for you.:(

15. sometimes, people will spray weed with hairspray to make it look shinier and add a bit of weight to it. that would make it crackle

16. No, that will make your weed become a firecracker. Literally, not edibles. :D

17. ^ like a smoking a bowl of gun powder.

FLASH!!

18. Yeah, burns your eyes so you're like .. DAMN.. this is fire ass shit, I can't even see. :D

19. lol... just passing on what i've been told.