Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crackling weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by orgasmic kush, May 27, 2012.

1. so about a week ago i picked up a half oz and been smoking on it with no problems until now. what happened was i knocked over my bong and water got on the weed so i dried it with a towel and put it back in to smoke(added a little keif on top to). when i lit the bowl it burned super fast and crackled? wtf? shouldnt it being wet have made it harder to light? idk. gc what do you make of this?

2. It's the moisture in the weed snapping and crackling. much like using a log while camping

3. Pouring more water on it once it's already been dried will make it extra dry from what i've seen and experimented.

4. makes sense. thanks