Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crackling Bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xSadrulesx, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Picked up 2gs of Blue Og and 1g of Cotton Candy Kush from the lab, smoked the Blue Og and it was fine no problem. I just loaded a bowl of CCK and when i put the flame to it, it started crackling. Fucken dissapointed. Probably wasn't flushed right correct?

I've never had this happen to me before so should i toss it or should i still smoke it? I still have like a gram left and would hate to toss it out.

2. You're probably right about the improper flush; but it still should be good to smoke aside from the crackling and maybe a bit of added harshness.

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

3. Would smoke, had a lot of that lately

4. alright good too know thanks man. it was only $10 anyways and it weighed out to like 1.3, but still i hate wasting money.

5. i had some that crackled one time lol i thought it was laced or something

6. make an edible mate :)

7. if it gets you high and doesn't taste like shit just smoke it

8. Yeah it might not have been flushed properly or there could be tiny undeveloped seeds. Pull open a couple calyxes and check.

9. This is going to get moved to apprentice tokers because its not seasoned tokerish enough, sorry these are strict rules headed by parliment of grasscity

10. haha. I'm seasoned though mayne. I don't see how this would belong in the same section where there are like 20 "Is this weed" threads opened everyday.

But yeah it smells dank still and it doesn't taste bad at all. 1 bowl got me feeling good and now i got mega munchies.

11. I've had it nothing wrong with it but if it explodes you might wanna check for gunpowder.

12. [quote name='"smokeyeyes12"']This is going to get moved to apprentice tokers because its not seasoned tokerish enough, sorry these are strict rules headed by parliment of grasscity[/quote]

I don't think it'll be moved that's a pretty good question, I've never had my bud crackle and he even had an idea of what happened to it