Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crackling bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jeezuse, Mar 17, 2014.

1. I just recently got some bud. It was almost all purple and smelled pretty good. I ground it up loaded a bowl and started to smoke it. When you light it and suck in it constantly crackles so bad where you get some weed flying out of the bowl. Should I get rid of it? Or what's wrong been smoking 3 years never seen this happen.

2. Pitch it before you make yourself sick. Most likely laced with something

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I had this happen to me a month ago but it was a whole half pound. If you have any bigger nugs break them up and take a piece from the inside near the stem, grind it and smoke if it doesn't pop there was pesticides sprayed directly on nugs (not 100% sure) 

4. Seeds?  Those thing pop and flew out of your bowl when you smoke them.  Could be some type of pesticide though. :confused_2:

5. Its not seeds. I took all the big stems out. It taste good looks good and it weighs up for what it looks like.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It could be seeds or the bud is really moist.

7. #7 Mr. Alaskan Thunderfuck, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    mine does that, but its all good I did not feel any different when it does...It happens when it reaches a certain temperature, and when it iis hot.

8. More than likely been sprayed with something to make it heavier