Crackin ass party

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rschalk117, May 21, 2011.

1. Last night was the fattest party i've been too. This chick just had an open house and all the dope ass kids from sophomores-seniors (HS, im a senior get off my nuts) all showed up to this chicks small house, got BP going in the living room and her backyard is just a small wooden deck and there was a beerbong and people just burnin fat.
    Everyone was hammered as shit and everybody is having a good ass time and my house is about a mile and a half or so away so the party starts breaking up cuz her parents get home and we walk outside and out of no where just like 10-15 kids start fighting and we have this fat ass brawl going in the middle of the street and kids are just getting mollywhopped with skateboards and shit. so like 5 cop cars roll up and we dipped and then a few cops passed us as we were walking home and they were all chill just making sure everyone was all right so then we get to my house like 9 people just kickin it in my garage. and we were gonna hooka but no coals so then i get my bong and were burnin fat in the garage when suddenly the power goes out and im like shieeeet my dads gonna walk out here to check the breaker and hes never walked in on us burning before so i go inside and hes coming out and im not gonna say dont go out there so i walk out with him trying to avoid putting the light on the bong that my friend is milking but he smells it and sees and is like "...well thats not a hookah." and just walks back inside. All in all a good ass night fuck yeah.

TL;DR: Went to a crackin ass party, ended with a huge fight in the street, cops showed so we dipped and burned in my garage and my dad walked in on us and it was chill.

2. wow your so original like ive never seen that before you must think your so funny.

3. [​IMG]

More refreshing?

4. No one said anything about your age.. You were the first one to question your age buddy. Know what that says?

5. wonder where all the cool blades went...
    now we just got dicks on here...
    just trying to tell people of a good night and see what other people have been up to but instead its full of a bunch of tards

6. i put that in there so nobody WOULD say anything about age.

7. [​IMG]

8. Wait ... who fucked who?

9. nobody fucked nobody there was just like 15 kids fighting on the ground lol

10. wait... how would you be 18 in November :rolleyes:

11. By being born in November.

12. The thread is entitled, "Real Life Stories" you fucking ignorant asshole.

13. You seemed to be burning fat the entire night. I recommend replacing fat with marijuana. I feel that you get a much better high by doing so.

14. [​IMG] Sounds like a good time, bro. Stoked to hear you had a good time.

15. lol damn, did you get home from that party and just think 'FUCK i gotta tell the guys at gc about this!!!!!'

haha

16. Sounds like a fat party.

No seriously, I wouldn't mind a brawl at a party, havent seen one in years. Plus, whats up with you saying fat? You fat? Hate Fats? Fats got you fatting? Fuckin' Fatter.

17. fat chance

edit: lol

18. damn.............yea?