crackheads...

Discussion in 'General' started by straw42, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. for the last time, aint no1 talking about the process of getting addicted, or addiction period. stop picking out and choosing what you want to read

shit, some E-thugs in here huh. dont need no internet homies, homie.

ima let this die though. obviously this is a sensitive topic, sorry to those who were deeply offended: thizz/AFD.

no time for BS, peace.

2. Yeah man i know how you feel. I was never bad of crack but i was pretty much owned by my meth addiction for over 4 years. Destroyed a lot in my life but i got off it. It still runs my bros life. Half his paycheck goes to meth and the other to his two kids. He never has a dime for himself...but as bad on it as he is at least he never has chosen meth over his kids.

3. Wow what a fucking prick. Addicts arent funny. its sad. My friend went on a 2 month E binge thats not funny. He's pretty fucked up now too. and omg its hilarious.

4. i lived with a house full of crackheads. i found anything more annoying or frustrating than humorous.

5. Im not on anyones side, just pointing something out

Why don't we laugh at the mental retarded(morals)? because they can't help it
    They didn't chose to live that way

But Crackheads did, they chose to live there lives that way

6. No. No. No.

They chose to use their DRUG OF CHOICE.

But then the getting high transforms into an addiction.

Addiction grips your soul and makes you have a one track mind for that drug.

-AFD

7. Because someone is addicted to a drug it doesn't mean they have chosen to live like that. I started smoking the odd cigarette when i was 13, i didn't want to get addicted just to look cool.
    Unfortunately the power of nicotine soon took a grip of me and i was smoking 20 a day. Drugs have the power to change our mental state of mind much like an illness. Lets face it who wakes up and says... ''i want to get addicted to crack today''
    No One!
    Its one of those things.Just the same way if someone is depressed and at a low(mental illness technically) and decides to smoke some crack or H thinking it will help matters. Now any normal person will no it is only a temporary fix, however someone at a low has different thoughts.
    Some things happen for a reason, others cant be helped.

8. I used to laugh at them even cuss(alot) them out when they acted stupid, but those days are behind me.
    It's not like oh "he he" look at the crackhead. I laughed when the came with 15 n wanted a dub.

I'm on to bigger and better things I let my bruh's deal with them now.

9. #50 AimedForDeath, Nov 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
    Oh man. +rep for that whole statement!

EDIT:// I gotta wait to give rep. I'll hit ya though

-AFD

10. #51 Bank404, Nov 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
    Why laugh for the helll of it bruh? Alot of blades on here are on some otha shit.

You don't like it when someone laughs at you for smokin weed do you?
    If you to the point you acted like a fiend for weed. You want some-one laughing at you?
    alot of blades need to kill they self.

At-least some blades have a insight of addiction.

You are fucked up in the dome seriously along with the OP.

Fuck is wrong with you?

No you need to get a grip.
    Politically correct? Me? Hell naw very far from it.

11. I smoked that shit for ten years. Now that I look back on it, fuck I was a funny fool! I put two houses and about four cars in the pipe. Up in smoke homey. Also got to go to prison in three different states. (Thats always nice.) Fucking bologna was green in all three!

Been off that poison for over five years. Periodically I recall some crazy crack robbery or some shit I did. Kinda hard not to laugh. I look at others with that big ass gorilla on their back and can only hope they too will have the occasion to look back and chuckle at the insanity. IMO Much Love.

12. The fuck is wrong with you. I been around them enough to know they need help. Fuckin ignorant idiot. babaling ass hole is what you are. anyone that finds someone living their lives one hit at a time, searching for ways to find their next hit funny, needs to lose some teeth to my fist.

13. Honestly it is very sad and everything but where I live there are a lot of crackheads that do some crazy ass things. Like I saw one lady dancing her ass off while wearing a burger king crown and there's another guy who always rides a bicycle with no seat.

That kind of shit actually is funny. Sure there is likely some deep pain behind it, but what are you going to do? And I don't want to hear a whole bunch of shit about the disease, because there are a ton of addicts in my family (I myself am worried I have an alcohol problem). I feel like a lot of the people that jumped on the soapbox and started freaking out really don't have to deal with these people on a daily basis. And whether it is a disease or not, a lot of addicts are doing NOTHING in terms of treating their problem, nor do they want to.

14. Im with ya Bank.

Mother fuckers are real fucked up.

Ive seen some fucked up individuals.. but some of these mother fuckers are REAL fucked up..

And you know why? Cuz these punks can hide behind a god damn computer screen.

-AFD

15. They just don't know some can fight. I've seen the shit before.
    My bruh tried to play him and fiend stole his ass. Now that was funny. Even bruh who got stole laughed.

Let one of these dumb-asses laugh at the wrong fiend they might just get stole for good reason.

People like to talk shit and hide behind the screen.

OP and other hoes.
    see my neg rep bitch.

16. QFT, these kids wont know what addiction is till they're
    sucking dick for rock, then see how funny it is.

Sems~

17. You are trying to sound so versed in the subject and then proceed to use one of the biggest cliches about crack addiction there is.

Like I said, if you dealt with these people on a daily basis many of you would feel differently. Hell, everyone happened to ignore the former ACTUAL crackhead who said that even he was able to laugh at all the crazy shit he pulled.

18. That comment was from one single person(no disrespect to them). The majority of people with a heart would look at someone in a bad situation and not laugh at their misfortune.
    I think helping people through their addictions is alot more constructive than simply laughing it off.

19. Thing is I dealt with them everyday for a while, and only laughed when they said stupid shit pertaining to money.

Not for when they were wilin out or because I knew they we're a fiend.
    I actually speak to them and say was good.

So you just laughing because they are doing something you don't approve ain't cool in my book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.