crackheads...

Discussion in 'General' started by straw42, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 straw42, Nov 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2008
    does anyone else find crackheads very entertaining/humorous? i probably sound like a terrible person but i find the things crackheads do while cracked out or the thing they do to get crack FUCKING HILARIOUS. anyone else?

Very uncool post. *RMJL

2. not really...
    i find it sad..

laughing at someone elses misfortune isn't really the stoner mentality
    at least for me anyway

3. Seeing as how I've been addicted to crack, no I don't.

I do find Tyrone Biggums funny though.

-AFD

4. AimedForDeath ,
    If you dont mind me asking how old are you ? If you dont want to give a specific age just throw out a ball park .

Yea crackheads are funny , Youtube crackheads gone wild
    lmfao

5. Tyrone Biggums is the shit! "Chocolate? This is doo-doo baby" <-- Might have been from Chapelle's stand up.:smoke:

6. My best friends mom is a major methhead and freshman year of high school i was over at his house and his mom walks in and goes "hey, you forgot to put the phone back on the charger"

My friends like umm ok

"so it might die"

uhhh....???

"I SAID THE PHONE IS GONNA FUCKIN DIE!!!:eek:"

and she goes on this huge 5 minute tantrum acting like the phone dying is like a person dying.

It was really sad, but i also loled at it when it happend.

7. Funny, in what way, the laughing at their misfortune, and you are laughing because they are in such a shitty situation you laugh.

Funny, because they are diffrent from you, and thus funny.

Funny, because they have become psychotic from thier disease (Addiction)

Funny, because of situational humor, they act high in places they shoulnd't be.
    Please explain how you find someone elses misfortune funny. I suppose you don't know any one who has ever been addicted to a drug, well I feel good that you know no one who's life has gone to hell and back again, because no one, none of their freinds or family want to, or want them to go through that.

Your mentality suggests you are either immature, or underaged. So which one is it?

8. #8 Tuscano56, Nov 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008

Dont be so high and mighty.

9. I don't think thats any business of yours. I'll give you a ball park though. 15 to 50.

To be honest, crack heads are not funny. I never have a been a "crack head", but I HAVE been addicted to it.

Addiction to anything is no laughing matter, fucking jerks.

I'm totally with you. +rep for having some sense unlike the rest of these fools.

He wasn't being high and mighty, he was stating how much of jerks you guys are being. Especially YOU, saying retards are funny? What the fuck is wrong with you. Thats a mental and physical thing that they CANNOT control.

I hope god has mercy on your soul for the way you live your life. Laughing at the less fortunate.

I would like to say that I wish the horrible feeling of addiction on you, but thats as bad as wishing death upon someone.

If you knew what it was like to have your body hurt because you need something, or to constantly think about how to get money to do the only thing that makes the pain go away... To have your family look down upon you for the problem that you have... Being in the grasp of addiction is NO FUCKING LAUGHING MATTER.

-AFD

10. the only thing funny about crackheads is when they start pickin little peices of stuff off the floor.

other than that the way crackheads act is pretty pathetic

11. I am high and mighty, if that entails perceiving intollerance as ignorance.

12. Argh yeah you're from Oregon too I see, you know how fucked the meth situation here is. Meth capital of the world, or so I hear.

My hometown I remember a while back busted a methhouse across the street from City Hall. The house itself was so fucked up that they had to burn it down.

My best friend and his fam also lived next door to a meth fiend for a while, when we were chillin' in his backyard or whatever we could always hear the arguments and shit next door...

fucked up drug.

13. For real, I gone through a crack stage, but my more serious one is meth, which I'm still trying to quit.

+rep

Hey, fuck you. You think its funny when people have a serious problem? I used to think that all the addiction talk was a joke. Bullshit, its a fucking illness. It alters your mind to make your drug of choice Priority number 1. I've sold off my belongings, spent full checks, lost friends, fought with family, made a fool of myself in front of the whole community. Addiction is not funny. Do you know how it feels to be completely alone? How about the feeling that your worthless and you'll never feel happy again? Youll never succeed at life? The feeling of being hopeless to a fucking substance? It's a shitty feeling being powerless over your own body and mind.

If you get your kicks by laughing at addicts, then your another scum of the earth. I wish you could feel how I do, being an addict, but then again, I really wouldnt wish addiction on my worst enemys.

14. He wasn't being high and mighty, he was stating how much of jerks you guys are being. Especially YOU, saying retards are funny? What the fuck is wrong with you. Thats a mental and physical thing that they CANNOT control.

I hope god has mercy on your soul for the way you live your life. Laughing at the less fortunate.

I would like to say that I wish the horrible feeling of addiction on you, but thats as bad as wishing death upon someone.

If you knew what it was like to have your body hurt because you need something, or to constantly think about how to get money to do the only thing that makes the pain go away... To have your family look down upon you for the problem that you have... Being in the grasp of addiction is NO FUCKING LAUGHING MATTER.

-AFD[/quote]

Dude, retards arent funny, but its not like 2 or 3 times in my life i havent laughed at a retarded person, and its not like you havent either!

And i'm sorry you experienced addiction, but come on.

WHat im trying to say is while the concept of a crackhead being addicted to crack isnt funny, they sometimes do funny things. (like dancing for no reason)

15. You and a few others in this thread make me want to believe there is still hope in humanity, though... others in this thread remind me that there isn't much. +rep

You just said almost exactly what I did bro. Good man. Great minds think alike. We gone through similar shit, and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels this way. +rep bro

16. Dancing for no reason? Son, you are thinking of TV CRACKHEADS.

Mother fucker I'm talking about real life people with real life addictions. Not this fake shit. People that will do anything for that fix. People that dont give a fuck about their families and spend every fucking cent they have on drugs.

You struck a real fucking nerve with me talking all that shit.

Don't talk bout shit if you know nothin bout it!

-AFD

17. was there a mighty invasion of assholes recently on GC that ive been unaware of...

it is NEVER ok to laugh at addiction, and mentally retarded people???

fuck..your going to the circle of hell right next to the child molestors and people who punch babies

18. made me laugh

19. Look man, i think your addiction is sad non funny event. I just think SOME tv crackheads DO funny things. I already feel like a dick thinking its funny, because it comes from a dark place. The CLASSIC EXAMPLE is looking at Ol dirty bastard interviews or listening to his first album and thinking shit like that is amusing. Or thinking the early rick james is amusing.

WHAT IM NOT DOING is going "oh hahaha addiction is hilarious you fucked you life up tehe"

20. Not really, I don't find it entertaining at all. I feel extremely bad for these people, the only time anyone ever talks to them is to get them to buy them alcohol. That's how it is where I live. Nobody will let them smoke or drink after them because they're dirty.

I feel bad to be honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.