Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crackers While High

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by jaroslavv1, Feb 19, 2009.

1. So i jsut wantde to knwo if anyone has ever tried this before except for me, Well me and my friends got really baked one day and i had some brilliant idea to eat 7 soda crackers all at once. So i shoved them in my mouth and started chewing away. Well since i had pasties they jsut fell apart in my mouth. They start to turn into crumbs but since u have no saliva they dont get wet at all. So i ended up spitting half of it out and since my friends were so baffeled about what happened to me they decided to try it as well. We all thought it was the funniest shit ever.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried it before. If u did, did u like it or did it just piss u right off. Personnally i say if u never have tried it before go and smoke some weed right now get mad baked, get some soda crackers and chomp down. I dont tihnk ull regret it.

what u tihnk about it?

2. soda crackers with some nutella on them, hell yeah!