Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crack Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zacandcody10, Oct 5, 2008.

1. have any of you ever seen a slab of weed which you break up my dealer calls it crack weed

2. so its pressed into a sheet kinda? Thats like some 70's shit man... "wanna score a lid?"

3. sounds like your talking about mexican brick weed, its pressed really hard to make a big load smaller, i saw this DOT truck in texas that used to run that stuff all the time, till he got busted :(

4. Is it compressed? or really dank? cause I've seen people call medical weed "Green Crack"

But, the stress weed is usally compressed.

5. Ahahaha yeah dude my buddy got a half onion of that shit last week.
    The bag that he had seriously looked like a quarter.
    the shit broke up into like powder it was good for blunts but tasted like asshole.

they were all in little pebbles and super flat.

6. brick weed bra.

7. hahaaa delicious. why was you smokin onions though?

(kidding)

8. that sounds just like grit weed (Fiberglass, glass bead, or sand)

test your nugget, try to scratch a CD with it, if it scratches then you have weed that will cause a great deal of harm to you... and you should stop smoking it. they spray nuggs with this grit to weigh them down... so that what looks like a quarter weighs to a half o

9. WOW. people need to stop telling everyone they have grit weed

not trying to be a dick it just seems like the grit weed situation is the salem witch trials of cannabis

10. Here here! I second that. I thought that the "grit weed" was as isolated incident in the UK involving some stuff coming from somewhere north of there....I wanna say Holland or Sweden.

11. haha wtf nothing i described sounded like grit weed. This shit was super dense and brick thats why it looked like a quarter. Most brick weed is going to scratch a CD so thats a terrible rule to follow by.

the whole grit scare needs to relax i know ill know when i have grit its not that hard considering the pictures that ive seen make grit look completely obvious.

12. Yeah you're probably talking about brick weed im sure

13. #13 larryg420, Oct 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2008
    AHHHH the 70's!Brick weed:smoking:.
    Buy a QP the size of a hockey puck and then break it up and watch it grow,grow,grow!
    Back in 73 we did that,broke it up in the bathroom of the Pizza place i worked at.It was like $50 and we sold an OZ for $20.Made a whole $30 on it.
    Pizza and pot,whats better?

14. The "Green crack" you refer to is a strain of medical marijuana. But yeah that is brick weed you are talking about OP.

15. my moms told me about buying bricks for 50. I wish it was that way nowadays. I get bricks of some ok buds for 70. Hella seedy, but good for rolling blunts and joints.