Crack mang

Discussion in 'General' started by ILoveCake, May 19, 2007.

1. (THIS IS A PURELY HYPOTHETICAL POST)

So i have a friend that is almost 15 and smokes week almost every other day and has drank a few times. He wants to do crack one time just for the hell of it. Is this an ok idea? Will his brain get f#@ked up because hes almost 15? How much should he do?

2. He shouldnt do it... it's that simple. But if he does, make sure he's around somebody who knows a lot on the subject, or atleast researches it a shitload first (www.erowid.com). Be safe kid...

3. so you're 15 years old and want to try crack but still view grasscity.com? I wouldn't do it, but do whatever you want :p

4. this is a rediculous post...

imo i dont think he should do any at all....

u get caught with that shit ur fryed man.. u go to jail for a long ass time.....

its not worth it... u fuckin trip out ... go back and forth from the couch to the window 9000 times... and u feel like shit...

thats just my opinion .... if u wanna kill ur friend y dont u just get a gun instead?

5. you should just get your hands on some green crack. now that shit is so dank n smoooooth!

6. well, i'm all about drug experimentation... but honestly i wouldnt go from weed and drank to crack, get a few middle type drugs in there, think of it like weed/alcohol=soft crack/heroin=hard x/shrooms/pills=middle

crack isnt that great anyway, its super awesome for about 5 minutes n then you just fiend, u'll probably blow every dollar you have the day you try it, although at 15 its most likely mommy n daddy's money

7. dont do it kid you know what a crackhead is?

8. crack kills!

9. What 15 year old shouldn't be doing crack :confused:

What happened to common sense?

EDIT:: At 15 if your friend is already at the point of wanting to try crack, maybe you should help him out.

10. Don't do crack, ILoveCake

11. youll end up like this

[​IMG]

12. Im here for the 5 oclockfree crack giveaway

13. ....So you're 18 years old, but have a 14 year old friend?

:rolleyes:

14. and if your 18 and chillin with a 14 year old you should know what to tell the guy that wants to know

15. Well hes not really my friend...hes my friend(17) brother.

16. What are you thinking?
    A 14 year old trying crack?
    Jesus, I hope you immediately told him if he ever did crack you will crack him one. (to scare the shit out of him)

17. dont smoke crack big guy. your just a kid, you dont need to fry your brain with that shit. and dammit wait till your older than 14 to smoke herb.

18. Crack is wack.

[​IMG]

19. i just threw up in my mouth a little... how is there creases on her butt?