Crack lulz

Discussion in 'General' started by KundaliniRising, Oct 19, 2009.

1. FRESNO, Calif. (AP) -- Authorities arrested a man they said tried to trade his father's car for $50 worth of crack cocaine. Deputies arrested the 39-year-old man around 4 a.m. Wednesday after his 74-year-old father reported that his Lincoln had been stolen. When deputies arrived at the father's home, they saw the son walking up the street. They determined that the car had been sold for drugs.

Deputies later saw someone else driving the Lincoln, and pulled it over. The driver fled the moving car, which hit two parked cars.

Deputies caught the driver, who was arrested on suspicion of evading an officer and resisting arrest.The son was arrested on suspicion of car theft. Authorities did not released the names of those involved.

Haha cmon, 50 dollars of crack for a fuckin Lincoln??! How bad was this guy fiendin to accept that offer, I'd want at least 100 lol

2. Wow.. just wow. Its crazy to see someone's desperation for a drug so much so that they steal their fathers car

3. Thats pretty wild. Drug addiction can make people do really shitty stuff. Knew a heroin addict that was in his 30s and still living with his parents. He stole all his moms jewelery, took tvs, radios, and basically anything of value to sell. The day his dad died, he stole his car and sold it for dope. For whatever reason, the parents wouldnt press any charges. They always said "oh hes my son, i cant send him to jail, hes all i have"...

4. Thats horrible :(

5. For anyone who has seen Requiem for a Dream, this reminds me of how he would pawn his mom's tv for dope money and his mom would just buy it back, continuing the cycle.

6. haha, thats crazy, 50 bucks worth

7. everything his father did in his 74 year years

thats what he shows him. he could of got a better deal selling it to a dealership. like thousands more.

not just a fiend crack head. a STUPID FIEND CRACKHEAD

8. that's fresno for ya:rolleyes:

9. wow, thats crazy how an addiction and fiending a drug like that can go as far to giving your father's car for 50$ of crack cocaine. People like this need help.

10. free the birds friend, free the birds.

11. Yeah, because dealerships take stolen lincolns from crackheads with no title and give them cash

12. LOL yeah for real.

But seriously though, that was some strait fiend shit and it doesn't make sense. You know what probably happened though, is he rented the car out for the day. when I was doing dope sometimes dealers would call me and ask to rent my car for the day for a bundle (80 dollars worth). I never did it though because who knows wtf they need my car for, or if I'd get it back in working condition, and since my car was my means of getting the dope in the first place, it just wasn't worth losing it.