crack is better than weed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by potsandplans, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this is what my friend told me. is this true? and does anyone know where i can buy some crack?

2. crack is good if you need to clean your house...but thats about it.

buy crack from the government,

3. try it and find out the truth for yourself duh.

8-10 rocks through the bong is a good start for beginners.

4. Afaik, Marijuana is the only legal recreational experience in in the world. [Through Medical Prescription] (Aside from \"Legal Herb\" alternatives like Salvia, Kratom, etc)

Crack also screws up your teeth... doesn\'t it? Or is that meth? ... Can\'t remember to be honest. I\'m so little exposed to those drugs that I just can\'t remember. :(

5. go down to the shittiest area you can find with all your windows down. People are gonna flag you down, so you have to ask to make sure theyre selling crack and you do that by saying HARD? and if they say WHAT YOU NEED? you should be fine to ask for a 20-40 rock. Make sure you have the crack before you hand the money over and dont make sudden movements.

6. Here\'s what you do: Go to the shittiest part of town you can find, like fatblunts9-5-4 said, but instead take some Tic Tacs or Tums or something like that, crush it into the sidewalk with your heel, and within minutes you will have summoned like twenty crackheads trying to pick the powder out of the cement. Follow these dudes until you get to their crack lair, find their dealer, and pick you up somma da cracks.

7. ^^ i believe the preferred expression is \"crack cave\".

8. ... +Rep :D

9. my friend went downtown and tried that before and he almost got stabbed.

10. which government? does the canadian government sell crack?

11. I hope most of these^ posts have been filled with sarcasm. Don\'t buy crack. Don\'t smoke crack. Don\'t have any affiliation with crack. That is the wrong path. There is no way to \"recreationally smoke crack\" for an extended period of time. Those who have been smoking crack recreationally for over 5 years represent .01% of the crack smoking population. You\'ll either in up in rehab, prison, or the next life. I wish I could slap the shit out of you and give you a lecture right now. Peace.:mad:

12. I did caution that it (I think) can screw up your teeth. :cool:

13. LOLLOLLOLLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking:

14. \"Addiction is a bullshit excuse made for those without the ability to moderate.\"
    iwubmarijuana, speaking of crack go ahead and try some. then come back and say that again

15. Funny how a statement about bullshit can be nothing more than bullshit itself. That\'s not how addiction works, man. It can tear apart the strongest will; being able to moderate means nothing against certain drugs.

16. buy some coke make your own crack its pretty simple, you\'ll know how to do it by heart in no time!

17. hell yeah crack is fun as fuck! I like to shoot it up between my toes, gets you fucked up, *****!

18. in my book, anyone who smokes crack (if i know them) looses my respect by default, especially if its becasue they simply cant find pot. fuck crack.

19. There\'s one constant in life, that affects what you do. That\'s the decisions you make, and you\'re always the one making them. If you choose to use certain drugs to the point that they destroy your life, it\'s you that made the choice to go get money to pay for them, go out and get them, and consume them.

Cocaine doesn\'t work at your job to make money.
    Cocaine doesn\'t drive your car to a dealer.
    Cocaine doesn\'t hand money to a dealer.
    Cocaine doesn\'t smoke itself.

The person that uses it does. It doesn\'t matter how \"strongly\" it urges you to use again, you never lose control of being able to say \"NO\"

How do I know this is true?

Because the users haven\'t lost the ability to say YES either. If you can say yes, you have control over the choice, which means you can say no just as much.

20. Heres wat you do.. go to your kitchen and break the nearest drinking glass. Repeat till the glass is a fine powder.. Snort and call 911 (or dont)..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.