Crack in my Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by mattyb584, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Earlier today I was cleaning my room and I looked at my pipe. There are two cracks that go down the middle of it on opposite sides. I honestly have no idea were they came from and I havent noticed them before. The crack on one side goes right to the hole in the bowl. Is it safe to smoke with this still or should I just put it away for good? Its only a 2 or 3 inch long pipe but it was my first, so it holds sentimental value. Its still in one piece thankfully.

2. crack is wack.

3. For a second I thought you found a crack rock in your pipe lol. Well If the cracks aren't too bad, I would say go for it, but remember, heat only continues to crack things like glass and such. So i would be careful

4. haha no I didnt find a random crack rock, but that would have confused the hell out of me! Now that I think of it.. I remember using it last night to smoke this nasty k2 stuff my friend wanted me to try and i put it down. Then just a few minutes later I heard what sounded like a bang.. I thought it was just me imagining things. I probably will just use the bubbler I bought a few months ago :D

5. sell the crack. naa jk it shouldnt be that big of a deal unless you heat it up a lot

6. #6 RVD420RVD, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
    I thought it was crack when I read the title haha

7. I also thought you meant crack lol