Crack in bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 0SuperHam0, Jul 13, 2018.

1. So my bubbler cracked in the part where water is held 1531511439232573226124.jpg , it's still smokeable but water slowly drips out of the bottom. Is there something I can use to seal the crack so it doesn't leak anymore? Preferably something clear

Attached Files:

2. I really thought this was someone asking if you could smoke crack in a bubbler.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. LMAO yeah I should've thought about that before posting this

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'd like to know this as well......have a nice spoon pipe with liquid in the middle that got a crack in it. I have lots of other ones I can use but this one is special to me though useless as all I can do is look at it or have it ooze the liquid out

• Like Like x 1
  5. I seen this commercial on TV past few years, Flex Seal! Other than that I got no ideas.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I tried the caulking, paint and tape to no avail. though you know, you reminded me there is this other as seen on tv product (can't remember the name) that I wanted to try.....its a pen with a light that is filled with gel... put the gel on the crack or broken piece and use the light to harden the gel in seconds

7. I can't remember what it's called but there is a pen that has a blue/purple light. The one side has a liquid in it and the light is on the other end. After applying the liquid you shine the light on it and it hardens. I had one, it works. I'll see if I can find it online and post back.

8. Yeah, Thats IT!!! Thank you! Now to find it for a more reasonable price

9. double sided sticky tape over it, lapse it over both ways, better than duct tape - or just buy an new one

• Like Like x 1
  10. Taken out of context . . .
    Posted recently by MOTR - " . . . all I can do is look at it or have it ooze the liquid out."
    Girl, you nasty! LOL.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I tried it and it works for a few minutes until the tape gets soaked in whatever fluidy type oil was put in the pipe

:lmafoe: Hopefully it would take more than just looking ....girls gotta have fun too :p