Crack cocaine

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by collie_man, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Come on dude, you still live with your parents, you smoke crack, and I'm guessing you're short on money because you're eating resin. Someone has to slap you in the face with the negativity stick.

2. ive always heard from friends that crack doesnt smell....so i really wouldnt worry about it bro.....ive tried it once.....and right after the gramps came in and didnt smell anything.....hes like a superhero with all his senses...lol:smoking:

the only time it smells is when your talking about ass

3. "You haven't lived until you've smoked crack" - Albert Einstein

4. Alright people don't start neg reppin me, I completely made this post up just cause I'm really high and i'm really bored. So please calm down... it was a joke.

5. you ate a gram of resin:confused:

what the FUCK man, that shits kinda nasty to smoke but i have zero respect knowing you ATE resin and smoked crack, shits nasty man, but youd be just a little retarded if all you said was you smoked crack, the resin bumped the tard scale up to 11:wave:

EDIT:
    It was a joke?..... STOP WASTIN THE CITY'S TIME

6. I only eat resin with bong water. If i can't be drinking bong water to wash it down then I won't eat it

7. Crack has no smell, are you looking for attention?

8. No, no, I'm looking for entertainment.

9. #29 joeypsp, Dec 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2008
    [​IMG]

this entire thread is composed YOUR spam, fuck OFF:mad:

10. Being from a German decent, I find your avatar extremely insulting joeypsp. If any mods see this will you please make him change his avatar, it seems to being nearing the line of blatent racism.

11. Bullshit much?

12. #32 joeypsp, Dec 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2008

hitler as a man is not racist it was his actions that made him racist and evil, and i never directed the avatar at YOU, maybe crackheads like YOU offend ME, ill change if you will tho:mad:

like that'll happen

EDIT:

what if instead of hitler it said, GASP, raffie, oh the evilness, fuck you stop sway the conversation away from you!

13. I'm just saying, it takes away from my experience here at Grasscity when everytime I post I have to see a picture of you and hitler railing my mum.

14. Lol no, don't lie here. You only say it was a joke BECAUSE you started getting neg repped, hence why in your post right before this you said you just needed to know, and your bongwater comment, again you only said this after people get on your case, your a joke.

15. still, explain what makes it racist, you dont HAVE TO be offended but you choose to, to be a dick, see how fast this changed from crack to racism:wave: you fail again

16. Haha dude I give you and hitler props for railing the Op's mom, cause come on you obviously meant it directed at him:p

17. Damn, I can't get anything by you guys. You caught me, I'm just a crack smoking, resin eating, bong water drinking asshole who lives with my parents.

18. MODS make him get rid of his sig... because uhhh:confused:, because:confused:,..... oh i got it, because everytime i come on here it disturbs me to see a sig depicting beastiality:eek:

its seriously ruining my experience here at the city, im gonna cry in a corner like a little bitch:(

19. I also don't like his avatar, it promotes smoking up your pets. I die a little inside whenever I see it.

20. I dont like his new avatar, having just ingested mushrooms, its starting to trip me the fuck out!, being a shrooms user this deeply offends me AND IM GONNA TALK REALLY LOUD UNTIL I SEE HIS AVATAR REMOVED:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.