Crack Chronicles

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sCaKmY, Aug 10, 2005.

1. First off this is going to be sort of long, but bear with me, I swear that all of this is 100% true and I am going to recall these events to the best of my knowledge.

Now to understand the whole thing, you would have to hear a little previous history. At my highschool, this past year, senior year, I met a kid named Nick and shortly after his girlfriend Shannon. We all had 3rd off and I found new smoking buddies for that period. We built a friendship and started being pretty good friends. Nick and Shannon ended up getting in a fight, and the neighbors called the cops, and Nick got carted off to jail for domestic violence. Owing much money and trying to stay clean for probation and drug tests (In jail they found pot and coke in his sysyem) he moved in with his mom in a town a little away. In the time I had met them, I had also met their friend Greg, who is in his late 40's. Nick told me Greg used to date his mom when he was about age 5-8. Greg's a well off guy who lives in his own place after a divorce, and has a daughter. We always went over there and smoked with him and then I started goin through him for herb.

Now, thats the first part, this takes place during the last 6 days or so. Shannon called me one day and asked if I wanted to smoke a bowl, of course I did so I went to her house and smoked some bowls with her and her mom. I gave her a ride to work and then did my usual shit. During the ride to work she told he she was tired because her and Greg asked one of her connections if she could get coke, she could, and they soon went to go buy 200$ worth courtesty of Greg. When they got it, it was in the form of yes, Crack. They said fuckit, and went home and smoked the 200$ worth in about 12 hours.

The next day Shannon called and asked if I wanted to go to Gregs and chill, smoke, whatever. So I go pick her up, we go over there, and when we get there start smokin. Well when we got there Greg told Shannon to call her connection, to get another 100$ worth for the next couple days. Her connection came through (What a suprise) and soon we were going to pick it up. I had never seen crack previous to this, as they had done it the night before when I wasnt there, and when I saw them smoke it that first time, I was curious about it and a little tempted to try it, but I didnt, and that move right there saved me.

My car's power steering pump went out and I got the new part to replace it, well, needless to say it was a bitch and a half and my car was in my garage for about 3 days, during this three days I had little or no contact with Greg or Shannon and there crack use.

Yesterday I FINALLY got my car done, and decided to give Greg a call. He says hes at a bar and hes gonna be at his house in 20 and to be there, so I go. I get there and knock on the door because im ripped and forgot he wasnt there yet. He got there like a minute later with Shannon and we got in and loaded one up. Greg told Shannon to call her connection and she came through again with another 200$ worth. When they got in the car they started doing hits of crack, and I was like WTF. I told greg I would drive, and being the cool guy he is he let me (Dodge Ram SRT-10) so he could smoke while I drove home (He told me feel free to floor it, romp on it, drive it hard) Im tellin you, this guys loaded. Now I had the pipe passed to me, and I still didnt hit it, and as I watched them smokin that, the curiousity I once had, was so weak, it wasnt even there at all. I had no will to touch that shit. After a couple hours of smokin, Shannon needed to go home and I was leaving too, Greg had been drinking too, so I gave her a ride home. Greg had let her go with a good size amount of crack, but not before we hid 2 other bags, 1 each. Before we left she took another hit, and said she was done for the night...

On the ride home she asked if I had a lighter on me. I did, but I knew what she wanted it for so I told her no. She was like "Damnet, I wanted to do another hit and I dont have a lighter" She told me how she needed a break from that shit for a while because they had been doing it like that every night for the past 3 days, (when I wasnt there) Thats when it dawned on me what an evil drug that is. In less than a week it wrenches another victim. I hope they can kick that habbit, but I just sit back and watch, as Im not going to preach to other people on their actions, as I hate when people do that to me.

Dont touch that shit people, take in mind im in a pretty nice town, shit like this is totally new to me, so Im just wonderin what you guys think or if any of you have been in a cituation like this...

blaze on...

2. That's horrible. I have a question: Is crack worse for you then Coke?

3. yes, its really addictive, and its cheaper than coke, which is why its a big problem in the urban cities

4. Damn man thats horrible. Personally i havent had much experience with opiates. Ive ran into coke and opium a couple of times, but never crack. Ive always made it a point to steer clear of them though. Iono, i think maybe you should talk to her about it if your worried about her. Catch her sober sometime and just talk her about it i guess. As long as your not like "why the fuck are you smoking crack?" she really wont have much of a reason to be annoyed or angry. Theres definetly a big difference between preaching and looking out for a friend though. Just my 2 cents man, peace.

5. Yea, Ive done coke before, a shitload in a night, and I didnt have any cravings or anything like that, but I didnt even want to chance it with this shit.

6. That's really fucked up. That was a really smart move on your part not to even try it. It's that "I'll only do it once" mentality that really fucks people over. But I'm with ill bill, just calmly talk to her about it. But if time passes and she is still smoking that shit, I think you should report her so she can get some help. I know that sound like an ass holeish thing to do, but think about her throwing away her life and how guilty you would feel knowing that you could have prevented it. But that just my opinion.

Jah Bless

7. Crack is where the drug war should be, its the main drug people throw their life away for IMO, Ive done a shitload of stupid things that I never will again, acid being just one, but I would never touch crack, its just stupid.

8. ah man looks like you're seeing crack addiction first hand :(
    it's bad, i hope they cut the habit. try to get her to notice whats goin on before it gets even worse to the point she wouldnt give a shit.

9. A friend's friend who I dispise to this day became addicted to crack last year. He burned through $1200 worth of crack in less than 3 days. He's clean now, but seriously, that shit is bad news. I've smoked bud and opium. Opium I have no desire to smoke again due to its somewhat addictive nature. I'd like to try shrooms, peyote (once), and maybe...maybe...acid.

The buck stops there however. The rest of that shit with tons of raw chemicals and god-knows-what in it the dope fiends can have.