Crack Baby

Discussion in 'General' started by Lars, May 3, 2004.

1. so what are they...babies born addicted to crack?

2. Yah pretty much. They get it in their systems from when they are in their mothers stomach. Then their bodies think that they need it. They cry and cry all the time and shake and stuff cuz they need it. I think you might find information on them here www.erowid.com just go their and go to cocaine and i think they talk about it on there.

3. o ok thanks

4. yes so sad born they neva tooted but its in they blood...and they suffer throughout life......

y do you want to know about crack babies?

5. good question...

yeah man that would suck ass to be addicted to crack from birth.... but i supose it wouldnt really be that bad.... like babies born blind... thats all they know... they dont know what vision is.... so i suppose its the same with crack babies... they dont know what its like to not be convulsing and shit, so it doesnt really bother them i guess... (talkin outta my ass again, being i am neither blind or addicted to crack)

6. Crack Babies are a myth...
    Or so said the texts in my psychology class...

Your baby might come out all messed up with birth defects, but it's probably not gonna be addicted to crack...

Several case studies have been written on the subject that have followed suppossed crack babies as they've grown up...
    The results suggest the concept is bogus...

7. Ya its a shame. Its not right. If you are gonna do drugs thats your choice. But NOT when your pregnant cuz you are not the only one that is gonna be affected.

8. because alot of people i know use it as a sort of insult...and i was wonderin what they really were

9. That is quite sad...
    But those are birth defects that could have been caused by several other drugs as well, or even genetic flaws...

Not saying that they weren't caused by crack...
    But...
    "Crack Baby", under the idea that it is born with an addiction to crack, is a myth...
    "Crack Baby", under the idea that the baby could be born with birth defects is not, as the consumption of most drugs by a pregnant woman can cause problems to develope in her unborn child...

That's just what I was taught...
    Many suppossed crack babies have been born with out complications and have moved on to lead very normal lives...

Sorry your cousins had to deal with all that they did...

10. Uterus.

11. womb

12. nest

13. lol that just made my day, lol :)