Coyotes outside my house

Discussion in 'General' started by bahookahjoe18, Nov 4, 2011.

1. I'm blazing here in my new shack's loft, and a bunch of coyotes started yipping outside to my back and right. Then, as soon as I started typing this thread, they stopped as suddenly as they started.

They sound so wild. If I didn't know what they were, I'd be terrified right now.

2. where is that?

i've only seen one up close and that was in arizona or new mexico when i was like 4, don't remember for sure which state tho

3. Holy shit! I think they're killing my neighbor's goats! Now the goats are screaming! BAAAA! :O

4. shit wow haha

5. Oh yeah now I'm scared. I think they're at my door.

I am in the Appalachian Mountains in a rather swampy section. These goats are going crazy!

6. ...wait it out? wish I had some better advice for ya

7. Your good homie, they more scared of you then you are of them takes one good scream and they'll take off.

I used to walk past them all the time like a good 20 feet away not even they just stared me down with me like yeaaaah.

8. oh shit really, appalachian mountains is in my state of NC haha, that's not where you are is it?

9. I've got two medium sized dogs. Do you think them and me are enough to take down a pack of coyotes? I don't have any weapons currently, but I think I'm a pretty decent fighter, tactically anyway.

10. I've posted my face on here too many times to safely say my location.

11. oh well, alrite then, but i was just wondering like wat state, nothing like your current latitude and longitude haha

12. I would't risk my dogs but your good lol don't sweat it they won't do nothing inless provoked not like its a bear or a big cat.

13. I feel the need to defend my territory though!

14. Definately, try and find a steak knife to defend yourself!

15. Buy a shotgun . It can fuck up multiple dogs at on lve if you get the right shells

16. Without a gun I wouldn't really try to fuck with 'em... Are they for sure still there?

17. Yep, burning hot bird shot at a face isn't fun for any species, and the spread on the shot is pretty decent from close range :D

If i were OP i'd just chill and wait it out, if there is a risk of having to fight a pack of coyotes, whats the reward?

18. Fight them? :laughing: Don't do this. Call animal control maybe, I don't know.

19. Guns are a shitty weapon. They're so unfair.

What's the reward? Fresh meat and the scent of blood in the night.

20. Don't wrestle coyotes, especially not when you're stoned