Cow shit?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by FatWhiteKid420, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Ok well I am growing my 1 plant in a forest behind a local butchery. Well I was walking around back there and I found these pretty large piles of cow shit well Im pretty sure its cow shit because thats what they butcher I was just wondering if it was allright if I put this stuff around my plants I figure it would be fine because they use it for corn and stuff But I wanna make sure.

2. If its aged then yes but fresh NO!. Fresh cow shit will burn plants its way to hot. Also it should be mixed in with your soil not just layed on top of the soil. A little is good alot is not.

3. Just go out to your local garden store or even some hardware stores and by some black cow, its a .5-.5-.5 sollution and you can just throw that on the top of th soil mmix it in a little bit and that shit will feed your plants nicely :)

4. Best way to use manure is to get a large bucket and fill it half with cow manure and the rest with water then just use it like you would any other liquid fert, P.S. Horse manure is the safest and is almost impossible to burn your plants with it. My brother dumped a pickup truck full of it on his veggy garden(its like 50 feet long and 15 ft wide area) wich worked out to be about 6" covering, and the only thing I can say about his crop was fantastic.