COVID-related shipping delays? What is reasonable and what isn’t?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CRIM_mir, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Hi all,

I hate to make this my first post, but I wanted to get opinions from others about an order I’ve placed with Linda Seeds that seems to be in limbo.

I am in the US but not in a place where I can purchase seeds locally. In early October, I placed 4 orders for seeds: two orders with MSNL, a Bomb Seeds order, and a Linda Seeds order. I have received everything except for the Linda Seeds order.

Last week, I emailed them to ask for a tracking number, but they didn’t respond. I emailed a second time, and they responded that Catalonia, Spain is under a COVID lockdown and that they will get the seeds to me ASAP. There is NOTHING on their website indicating they are currently on lockdown. As a matter of fact, their website seems to indicate that, while delays may occur and restocking may be difficult, they are shipping worldwide.

I’ve read that Linda Seeds isn’t super communicative, so I’m not expecting to be informed if/when they ship the order. But since other EU banks are currently shipping orders without this type of delay, does the company’s inability to ship orders seem reasonable, given the lack of disclosure on the site before accepting orders?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

What would you guys do? So far, they’ve only been sitting on my payment confirmed order for about 15 days. At what point would you ask to cancel the order?

Thanks so much all!

2. Oh man that's a tough one. I've been in similar situations and usually my instinct is to cancel unless the seller can provide me with solid communication as to whats going on with my order. I understand the pandemic and lockdowns but at the very least after 15 days I would want to know if my seeds had at least even been shipped yet, just my .02

• Like Like x 1

3. I waited 33 days for a T shirt to be delivered from America to the UK because of covid:laughing:, I got a tracking number for it but it didn't change on the website & I checked everyday :confused_2::laughing:

If i was you I'd just ride it out for 30 days then make a complaint with ur bank/the seed company if you haven't received anything

• Like Like x 1
  4. Auto parts seem to be slow as hell too. 15 days to fill my last order then 8 days for ground shipping to actually get it to my door.
    Be patient and it'll eventually arrive.

BNW

• Like Like x 1