Coronavirus COVID-19 COVID-19......Three Months Later....

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Jun 26, 2020.

?

How much longer do you think this pandemic will continue and have you been infected by COVID-19?

Poll closed Sep 24, 2020.
  1. We are at the end of the pandemic, in a couple of weeks everything will be ok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. There is no end in sight, this will last several more months

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  3. This will run well into 2021

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  4. I have not been sick with COVID-19

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  5. I have been sick with COVID-19 with mild symptoms

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I have been sick with COVID-19 with severe symptoms

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I'm worried about the future because of COVID-19

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. I'm not worried about the future because of COVID-19

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi Blades,

So we are now three months later in time. Cases in the USA are spiking, so we are beyond the point where people actually thought this would blow over in a couple of weeks, so I'm curious; how you all see this unfold?

Superjoint

2. I see people continuing to ignore practical advice because they want to continue to be idiots and live their lives like this virus is nothing more than a flu, or worse yet. They believe this is all made up and no one at all is dying and this is a plot for the NWO. I see at least a few million dead due to this.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I live in Florida and we had over 25,000 cases in 5 days.

I predicted it would happen if opened too soon. The only reason it flattened out in may was because everybody was indoors with little contact......as soon as it opened it doubled the worst days since the beginning, within a week of memorial day. It doesn't help that some over-paid media loudmouths paint this as nothing but the flu and don't believe the doctors because it's overblown by the liberal media.

Fortunately my city passed a city ordinance that everyone, both employees and customers, are required to wear masks.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Our province is going to phase 3 which allows for non-essential travel and other loosening restrictions.

20 new cases and two new deaths over the course of a couple of days (more or less). Both deaths were long term care home related.

The curve here is flattened.

5. #5 Vee, Jun 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    Who would have thought that this is one way to 'fix' climate change?

and once CoVid 19 is gone like MERS and SARS

We will have another and another, it works with bacteria even rats

people are coming round to having their 2nd case of the flue too which is of concern

along with all the mutations

6. This isn't going away until there is a vaccine. Cases are going up around this state ever since different counties went into phase 1. We are in phase 2 but I expect cases to go up dramatically because they are increasing by huge numbers in California.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Nope did not open to soon. Thank all your protesters. Tell them get a job

Sent from my SM-G981U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You gotta love those fox viewers. :lmafoe:

9. It’s hard not to feel relatively removed from it all here. Case numbers are relatively low, national death toll sits around 100, and life is trending back toward normal. Next stage of restriction easing is in a couple of weeks and that’ll propel gatherings to 100. We’ll see what happens then, but I’m not too concerned given the stats. It’s been a number of days since the last new case in my state.

That lack of concern does not extend to the rest of the world. I definitely worry for my family in the UK, and... well, the numbers State Side speak for themselves. If the numbers go up when restrictions are eased, you’re not ready, bro.

10. Where I live, local and state officials say it's bad and only getting worse. We'd recently began to reopen things over the past month, but now it sounds as if another stay-at-home order could be implemented. At times it can be difficult to be optimistic, but just taking it one day at a time.

11. I haven't Been Sick with...nor has anyone in my Family. We Been Extremely Careful whenever we have to go any where. Im Still not Letting my Kids back in School yet until we get a Vaccines. I Know a Few People who had it an Surivive tho even one of my Friends in Indiana who has Other Lung Disease Problems before she got it an still Survive.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  12. IMG_3176.JPG

I know a little more than I wish I did. The tape is covering my SSN.

I wear a mask when I’m around people..it’s all you can do..
    And this is very serious!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1