Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Covering up Smell from Parents

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bluedynamite, Mar 16, 2013.

1. What do you do to cover up the smell of weed after you smoke? Or so your parents dont think your high? I wash my hands, spray cologne and body spray and drink something and use eyedrops.

2. i jus smoke a couple cigs before i go in and wash my hands and brush my teeth when i get in.

3. Smoke a cig.
    Lol

4. Designate certain clothes for when you smoke, and take them off and leave them in your car. It helps when it doesn't smell on your clothes. Chew some strong minty gum, and use some spray that has no smell but covers up the smell. I forgot what it was called but cigarette smokers use it.

5. I open all the windows in my room, burn a candle, and close any doors that lead into the hallways. Works everytime.

6. Make sure to close your ac vent in your room

7. Get a vaporizer to reduce the smell and then fan that shit out the window. Not sure if your parents approve of you smoking cigarettes?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

8. I've also heard that sploof's work very well.

9. If your parents dont want you to smoke and your too stupid to figure out how then dont fucking smoke

10. why even smoke in your room, just go outside lazy ass stoners

11. buy a smoke buddy. if you have a headshop in your area they should have them. they are 30 bucks and there is zero smell. as we speak im smoking weed with 3 other people in the house. all of them dont like to knock but theres no smell at all.

also buy ozium. i can blow a hit out in the air spray ozium in the middle of the room and it doesnt smell

12. yea man smoke out side and blow the smoke up

i never understand why people think that body sprays are a good idea to cover up smells, u wanna avoid attention not draw it.

just air out dude the smokes not gunna stick to u like glue.

OH and if ur smoking a joint the smell is gunna be on ur fingers more than anything else

13. i use body spray cuz when im high i think that it helps and i dont get paranoid from it, the main things are dont let the smoke get all over you, wash your hands and sometimes eyedrops help if your really paranoid or your parents or whoever your hiding it from is really looking for it, just dont be stupid

14. and dont smoke blunts, tobacco sticks on you more than weed

15. Smoking pipes. When you smoke blunts or pipes, you have to take the loss and just accept that you reek. My parents know I blaze and don't mind the smell as long as I smoke outside. My mom doesn't really like the smell in my room yafeel.

16. damn bro, im starting to hear about all these peoples parents letting them smoke, its sucks my parents think tobacco is 100x safer and weed kills

17. I gave my parents an ultimatum: Stop drinking and I'll stop smoking, or you do it I do it. I gave them countless studies showing alcohol, even in modest amounts, harms your body while weed actually produces new brain cells and fights cancer. Didn't sell them yet but it definitely opened their eyes.

18. Use a sploof...look it up if you don't know
    Use a pipe
    Spray with axe or cologne...not too much though
    Blow out window
    Keep going til cherry gone
    Have fun (~_~)