Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Court

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lil Keke, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Well, i'm 19 and i've had the same truancy case for about a year now and I have court tomorrow. The reason i've had it for a year long was because of rescheduling and assigning to another date. I've been to the same case for about 4 or 5 times. I've never got drug tested in those previous dates, but I have court tomorrow and I was wondering if they will drug test me?

The last time i've smoked was this monday and I already know that I wont pass if they test me. So will they drug test me? Also, I was also wondering if I should toke right now since i've felt sick for these past couple of days and only toking seems to help/cure it.

So pretty much, will they drug test me and should I toke right now?

Thanks GC.

2. just toke man.

3. Yeah, they'll set up a room in the courthouse specifically so that you can take a drug test while you are there for a completly unrelated case...

4. Haha, I want too but I don't know. So do you think that they will drug test me? I have a legitimate excuse from my doctor and she decided to cover all the days i've missed. :)
    Anyways, if they do test me I won't pass right?

5. i dont think they drug test for truancy. why dont you just fucking go to school?

6. I just hated it and never really felt like getting up. I also have bad depression but that was that.

7. You said this twice....

Also i went through truancy back in the day. Just dont go there high. Dont act high.
    Dress nice, say yes sir, yes maam. You will be fine.

8. "never felt like getting up"

did you know depression gets worse if you sit on your ass and dont do anything and just be depressed? it compounds on itself.

you should have went to school and tried learning things. education is the most important thing ever, even if though i will completely agree the current education system is kind of a failure, it doesnt mean you shouldnt try!!! have fun with your wage slaves and lower middle class income.

9. I was just asking a question chad, don't try to talk to me about all that. Get off my thread if you're going to come in with that shit.

Also I live in Texas if that helps? Oh and thanks for the tips guys.

10. How very observant of you, good sir.

11. Alright so if I do get tested I wont pass right? So can I just toke right now?

12. Yes. The chances you will get tested are slim.

13. YES! your fucked lol unless your 120lbs like me enjoy your herb =)

14. Even if you do get tested you won't pass so just toke it. What do you have to lose??

15. Don't sweat it man unless your on probation you won't get drug tested.be polite you'll get throughout it. And yes toke up and enjoy there will be no drug testing of any sort

16. +1 That's all you have to do.. Take the blue pill.. lol