Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

court

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHemperer420, Aug 23, 2004.

1. does anyone think that if people stopped copping out and taking the easy way, accepting rehab to avoid a trial, that the government could no longer use us? the govt quotes such a HUGGEEEEE increase for patients in rehab for marijuana as a reason for addiction and keeping it illegal... i for one have now decided if i ever get caught for marijuana i am going to trial, i will fight the charge! im not going to let my govt use me to slander the plant i love! anyways, just my opnion, what does everyone else think?

2. I think i would rather it stay illegal and go to rehab then spend 4 to 10 years in prison for my ideals, sorry mate im not with ya on this one.

3. I would just go to rehab, and then keep smoking...

4. Most defanitely!! If you demand a jury trial there is a chance you will get off if you can gather public support. It would depend on how much you had on you as well, but if I ever am caught and I lose the jury trial...I want to use a line from my favorite book Atlas Shrugged "Any fine you place upon me, I will not pay, any jailtime you sentence me to, I will not serve." I will not admit guilt for that which I know is not wrong. I will not be extorted out of my time or money, by a sadistic bureaucrat who believes he should be able to control what goes into my body. If you plead guilty or plea bargain..you are admitting that smoking marijuana is wrong. Unjust laws are followed because they have guns, and you don't, because at some point there is a gun backing up that law. By pleading innocent you challenge the very law itself, (with a jury trial) and even if you are found guilty your refusal to be extorted from your time and money would expose the law for what it really is, A travesty! Because I smoke a plant, I don't deserve liberty??! I will never believe that!!

In these United States it is important to remember there are three ways to change unjust laws.
    The Jury Box
    The Voting Box and
    The Ammo Box. (I am not suggesting using physical violence unless first used on you, and only to the extent that they used it on you)

"It is our moral obligation to break unjust laws" Dr. Martin Luther King

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism!" Thomas Jefferson

5. Grim Bongmaster...

nice post. :D

6. I don't live in the states where it seems you can get life for growing grass. lol