Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

court

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by grapape 420, Feb 5, 2009.

1. #1 grapape 420, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
    yo kind of a stupid ?n but i have a court drug test 2maroow are they any diffrent then the ones you get for a job couse i smoked on jan 5th and it was my first time in 2 mounth ( those 2 mounths where fucking terrible) and my lawyer told me it can be detected if you smoked in the last mounth in the half i think its bullshit but i want to make sure.

2. Hmmmmm Jan 5th and havent smoked since then? Im guessing you have been drinking lots of water etc. If yes I HIGHLY doubt itll be detected but hey you never know

3. You should be OK by now as long as you aren't overweight.

4. i bet alot of it is going to have sumthing to do with if he has eaten because its stored in the fat cells and when havent eaten n a while ur body goes to the reserve cells (fat cells) and the thc is released into the blood stream. i had to take a ua every month for almost 3 years so i learned a thing or two along the way. beter be safe and get a drink. if u fail u might get ur bond revoked ( happened to me) good luck

5. It amazes me how many people actually risk testing dirty.

6. to us its just smoking weed. theres nothing wrong with it. but to them its one of the most terrible things in the world.

7. #7 crucialdanks303, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
    Bro go to your local supermarket and pick up a home test kit, piss on that one first and see whats up, Deff not as accurate but it will give you a little bit of support on knowing if your gonna throw hot or not, your best bet is cleansing your body as much as possible with the few hours you have left.

8. Given that you haven't smoked since then, you should be fine. I assume you have been exercising and drinking lots of water.

9. My advice would be to start drinking a lot of water. You should be able to get clean in that short amount of time. That"s just my professional opinion though. Or personal. Whichever way you want to take it.

10. yea i did that and passed and i drank a 30 case of water in 3 days and i drank alot off water before and after that i took it 2day and havent got the results but i think im straight. i hate drug test

11. you are definitely good. if you waited two months and then smoked it probably left your system in like 5-15 days. and its been 30 now.