court..WHT THE FUCK DO I DO

Discussion in 'General' started by bluntOkush, May 10, 2011.

1. SO on friday i stayed at my boy randys place. we drank a lil smoked alot i decided to go cruising around naples (stupid me) without a license, and impared. I was str8 but parked to close to hatian drivin some taxi van and side swept it. both cars where FINE. that guy was such an asshole if I ever see that van parked ima key that bitch so baddd. but anywho back to the topic, so the police came, all 5 of them all cocky small dicked little bastards they are, treated me like I had just killed a baby or something, ran sobriety tests on me, i culd walk str8 balance myself, they did know i was on weed for that tho. So i got two citations for dwl, and driving while impared or some fuckshit. who knows. but does anyone know what they are gonna do to me in court? Like I can't get it out of the back of my concious of it. I hopeI only get community hours. Anyone who knows the florida law needs to tune me in.
    and dont any of yu post stupid shit like ''dumbass you shuldnt of just done it'', no shit, I KNOW THAT. so b nice man:)

2. This happened to my friend.. He got his license suspended for liek 10 months or something and had to do trash duty on top of that

3. Show up at court and act challenged, they seem to go a little more lenient on RETARDS

4. SEE now this is was i was talkin bout, yu wanna call me stupid n retarded? no bud, im just fucking young. this is my first ticket, n everything, ive never hada problem with myself n the law. ppl fuck up. I've never hada see the judge in my life. so fuck yu. have a nice day ;)

5. oh thats not so bad thnks:) yea, I can do all tht, I just really don't wanna end up on probation:/

6. fuk tha police and edukashen

7. I have to go to court in a month for something similiar, and plan on acting "crazy"...I hope the judge has a sense of humor, or else I could be fucked...

8. You wont get jail time if that is what your wondering. Dont fret

9. when will people learn not to dive while they are impaired... you might be able to drive ( sounds like you couldnt lol) but anything can happen and get your ass into more trouble than its worth

10. i decided id rather drive my car nd smoke at home. then have no car and smoke at home

11. so much stress

12. but ay we all learn are lesson:) I sure as hell learned mine lol

13. [​IMG]

14. i wasnt evn drunk. lol. i was just rlly high. i had a beer but it didnt make me drunk. xD

15. You have no idea...I drove a truck into a tree, and left ( my friend was drunk, so I drove home...However, it was my first time driving in five years, and the first time driving a truck...The power was amazing, and I went on an 8 block joy ride...

When we got home, I called the cops ( they already went to the house before we showed up) and they were kind of pissed...I had no ID on me...

Yet, because I was Santa Claus, they laughed and seemed to have a good time...I plan on coming clean in front of the judge, and explain all of the bad things I have done, including smoking weed...

Should be interesting...

16. lol did yu get on probation?
    yea I'm gonna tell the judge everything and all that shit. im only human hopefully the asses in the court house can understand that.

17. you were "straight" yet you hit another car...

:rolleyes:

18. OP f'ed up, did stupid sh!t, and was caught doing some of the stupid sh!t...

Not saying people don't do stupid things when they are kids, but they need to learn that when you do stupid things, you may pay a price.

Act like an adult, don't talk like a street thug kiddy, or the judge may just toss you in jail (they see the kiddies trying to game the system all the time...don't be stupid AGAIN)

19. The court date is in late June, and admittedly, my case is a little different...

What happened was, when the cops were talking to me, they wanted to see ID...I explained I didn't have any, but if they Googled my alias, they would see who I was...LOL!! The cop, upon finding out, called me the most impressive person he met on the job...

I am going to tell the judge that he can fine me, but it won't get paid ( I don't really care about money) and I have served enough "community service" to last a life time...My goal is to ask for another punishment that could best use my expertise...

I am either going to change the world that day, or be thrown into a mental hospital...

20. #20 bluntOkush, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011

I was fine, just parking and backing out wasn so str8. but there was literaly no damage to his taxi so the prick who calls the 5.0 can sucka dick.