Court Today

Discussion in 'General' started by dkaid, May 16, 2006.

1. K so inna few hours i have court for posession and paraphernalia , kinda nervous, dont really wanna do any jail time , i dont think ill get jail time tho its my first offense and i was honest and stuff, im probably gonna get probation and a fine...hopefully, wish me luck , im gonna need it

2. Well good luck to you brother, I hope you come out ok. JOE>

3. Good luck, this bowl will be smoked in your name.

Luckily, I've never been to court, and never really have been in trouble with the cops. My friend did just get a felony for making a bomb though :(

4. k well luck was on my side, i came off wit ha 560$ fine , no probation, no community service, no drug tests anyting just a fine, but if i get arrested again within a year i will have 6 months in jail

5. 560 for having bud and a pipe on you?

fucking ridiculous.

i know it could have been a lot worse, but when your happy only paying 560 for smoking some bud there is something very wrong.

i'm sorry you had to go through that shit.

6. ya coulda been better, coulda been alot worse, im glad i can still smoke though just no more smokin while driving

7. Ya I have a guilty plea hearing coming up and feel your pain. I was leaving a friends and was high as hell and followed this random person for a couple miles, this person called the cops on me as I went through Wendy's drivethru(gotta love the JBC) and 2 cops came in and pinned me in I had some bud in the car and couldnt hide it or eat it in time. I refused a search and they brought the dog and got me. I was charged with possession an A class misdemeanor and stalking(totally bullshit the cops just try to hit you with every charge they can) oh and Stalking is a Felony here.

I am going to get a weekend in Jail and 11 months of probation for the possesion and them dropping the felony. This is total bullshit too because all I had was like .5 grams. Oh well at least I got to go to jail high as fuck and the cops didnt even notice I was high.

8. Hey man, I know how you feel I just had court at 815am this morning for posession but the DA rejected my case so I just got to go home and smoke some sweet and sour diesel. good luck:smoking:

9. its so fuckin stupid man. goin to court for weed. BIG FUCKIN DEAL. ITS A WEED! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

10. Curious on what grounds did he reject it? But congrats man!

11. that fine isnt too much, 300 for court costs, 100 for each misdemeanor, but in ohio it was just traffic court pretty much

BUT my first time busted, i got the same thing as you, EXCEPT i got 2 years, not 6 months in jail if i get arrested again. well what do u know, been arrested 3 times since haha. Still on the computer too

12. illegal search most likely in my opinion