Court today

Discussion in 'General' started by Agent 86, Aug 28, 2009.

1. So I've been on probation for a year and eight months and today is my court date for early termination. It's been the only thing on my mind for the past month and now that it's here I don't know if I should be happy yet, I mean the judge could just say fuck you and make me do the full term of probation. AHHHH this feeling sucks, wish me luck

2. good luck man, hope u get off. I remember my last day of probation, it felt like i was a free man

3. Thanks. Hell yeah like I've been thinking about how sweet this swisher is going to taste if I get off then I'm going to be disappointed if she doesn't let me off. This might be the longest 3 1/2 hours I've had to wait haha

4. haha yea, believe me when u hit that blunt it's going to be like you're first time again. I loved that day :smoke:

5. Wish you luck in court, haha just wanted to say i feel bad you were on probabtion but am jealous of your next hit, ahh if i could recreate my first session was aamazing!

6. Yeah all over some stupid shit, if I wouldn't have gotten in the car with my ex like my instincts told me not to I wouldn't be in this situation. But hells yeah, I'll be blowed off some schwag probably lol, something to be thankful for I suppose.

7. good luck with it mayne. just be dressed nice and say you have grown up and figured shit out.

i hate court too, hope you get through it!