Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Court soon, need help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedith, Mar 3, 2013.

1. I have court for marijuana possession and drug parpahenelia on march 15th......So from middle january to late february ive gone through about an ounce, i last smoked february 25th, and have been clean until today....if i smoke about a gram tonight, will i be clean for the drug test the 15th? mid stream pee, water beforehand? thanks!:)

2. Smoke a whole ounce tonight, but save a couple grams for a good wake n bake tomorrow. You'll be alright, trust me!

3. are you being serious? my charges are greatly intensified if i fail the drug test the 15th.

4. [quote name='"Weedith"']are you being serious? my charges are greatly intensified if i fail the drug test the 15th.[/quote]

Just wait man. This guy is giving you horrible advice. Dont fuck around with your freedom over one night of getting baked.

5. Exactly why you shouldn't smoke..come on, man (common sense?). You obviously answered your own question. Good luck though man!

6. I would play it safe. No High is worth jail time.

7. I smoked every day for a month when my tolerance was still low, took 8 days off and passed a piss test if that helps.

8. Are you serious? There is no way you pass the drug test at this point, unless you cheat. Regardless if you smoke tonight or not.

9. im 5'10 and weigh 150 lbs....i think that since i stopped the 24th ill be clean by the 15th

10. He could pass if he doesn't smoke. It would help to do a lot of physical exercise. Go for run, swim, bike, act.

11. Can't get much more sensible than this guy has said.

12. Yea bro just chill out. Drink lots n lots of water! Stop smoking and do just this n u may pass. Best of luck to u.

13. #13 auxcaliber, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2013
    Hey guys sorry I know im posting like my own thread inside of this thread , but when i try to post a thread it says i dont have permission? So im just gunna intrude. So I was caught by my parents a couple times about 7 months ago for having weed. I confessed the last time and gave them all my paraphernalia and everything and got grounded. So yes I have smoked since then, and I still do smoke, but not really often and my mom doesn't know. My mom thinks that EVERYTHING I do , im going to smoke or it has to do with weed. Earlier today I went out on a drive with my windows down just to get some fresh air because ive been in my house all day. My mom calls me, asks where i am. I tell her I'm out on a drive to get fresh air and she immediately says back, "You better not be smoking weed! Are you smoking weed!?" I calmly said no I wasnt smoking weed to her (which I really wasn't) so we hangup. I really just wanna know how to get my moms trust back , she really thinks that everything I do has to do with weed. All of my friends from when she caught me smoking she thinks are drug addicts and suspects weed is in the picture when I go to a friends house to play some xbox. She's just getting insane and it's been going on for the past 7 months. I don't know what I should do to get her to get off my back.. what do you think?

Oh and OP, if you go to walgreens or cvs they have these vitamin c pills that you can take that will flush you out in 8 days tops. they cost about $50-60 though.. just take those and drinks a shitload of cranberry juice and you'll be good to go.

14. Start out with simple things like coming back right after going out. Not staying up late. Clean off the table after dinner. Go to bed at a reasonable time and she will have to start respecting and trusting you. And at the very least shell realize "Hey, hes on time helpful respectful and polite, and he smokes weed. Maybe there's not really anything wrong with weed."

15. ...and you knew that when you were smoking failtest.

I'd tell you how to pass, but I don't think it's worth my time. You'll just end up smoking like a fiend right up to the day of the test, starting different variations of this topic every week. :p

16. Are you being serious? Dude, your charges are greatly intensified if you fail the drug test on the 15th.

17. Talk to your lawyer and see if you can get a continuance. If you can, your court date will be moved forward for awhile.

18. ^^

Its not worth it man just stop until the 15th and your tolerance will be lower and you'll have a ounce. :smoking:

19. Go to court stoned, stand up on the podium and go "WHAT'S GUD JUDGE?"

Sorry I had an image in my head.

What kind if test is this? If you're absolutely sure it's a piss test you might be ok with that long of an absence from smoking, just make sure you drink a tonne of water. Like gallons. I've heard this works but you need to go pretty over board lol.

However if it is a follicle test you're fucked unless you use the guide on here that one guy posted, cut your hair real short, and shave your whole body.

I think it was risky waiting this long to stop smoking before a court date in February, but I wish you the best man.

20. People are so fucking stupid god damnn