court ordered drug testing...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jeffe, Apr 1, 2009.

1. #1 Jeffe, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
    I got busted with less than 1/8 last summer and am "getting off" with community service and three court ordered drug tests (if i pass...). I've actually had to stop smoking and have been surprisingly successful at doing so, just because if I end up with a marijuana charge on my record my parents will pull me out of college and pretty much cut me off. I had smoked consistently every day for about 3 years, so it was hard to just stop, but I've been pretty grounded, just so I can get through this and get back to smoking.. But I have said fuck it and gotten high couple of times, each in a three day span right after my first drug test and with five weeks to go until my next. Along with not smoking i've also been chugging water throughout the day to detox, and i'm sure i will be fine when my second test comes up in two weeks; I passed the first one with the same meathod.. the only thing im kind of worried about is being around other people smoking, which I am everyday, and whether or not second-hand smoke will fuck up my plans to pass this drug test. I don't want to tell my buds to stop smoking around me because it doesn't bother me and I don't want to be "that dude that you cant get high around"... Pretty much every time they smoke near me is in my living room about 5-10 feet away from me, and I usually have a fan on which may or may not help... does anyone know about second-hand smoke in relation to passing a drug test? Thanks.

2. dont worry. your not going to any thc in your system from that. your friends are getting almost 90 percent of it in the first 5 seconds of inhaling. and it takes,im told atleast, you to be in a room for 24 hours to breath in enough for it to be traceable.

3. If your getting strictly second hand smoke, and the test is advanced enough it will be able to seperate the levels of THC proving whether or not you're actually smoking or not.

Its different in a large room where the smoke is able to dissipate.. but if your say.. hot boxing your car then it could be a different story. Smoking cigarettes can also prolong the cleansing process being performed internally.