Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Court one time, drugtested after, okay to smoke after?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2e3t4y5u, Mar 28, 2012.

1. #1 2e3t4y5u, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
    m

2. The responsible person in me says to wait untill ya FULLY in the clear before lightin up again, sux to wait a little longer but yea to be called back in for a 2nd test knowing full well you lit up recently would be :(

Must suck ass not being able to just relax and enjoy!

3. #3 2e3t4y5u, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
    How Long Should I Wait.

4. I heard if you chew on copper you wont get caught

5. If you pass the first test, which you will, they won't call you back. Court drug tests are not thorough and it only takes 5 min to get the results. If they don't call you back for a second court appearance while you are at the first one, you should be good to go. Plus even if you do get called back, you'll still have warning time and passing court drug tests is as easy as 1 2 3.
    I had to go to court for a single offense 2 times. the first time they tested me, the second time they didn't. Of course certain things are different around the country, but thats what I always hear.

6. What are they testing you for? Did you go to court for a possession charge or similar? Are you on probation or something?

Because the court tested me when I went to court for possession, but it was just a baseline test and did not matter what I had in me. After that, I was regularly called in for testing (probation)

7. why are you being drug tested?