Court: No right to resist illegal cop entry into home

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, May 14, 2011.

1. You go ahead and do that then, cowboy. Have fun with the bleeding anus, as Reason put it.

Finally, someone with some sense. Glad to see someone can still use it in a case like this, rather than getting all pissy over their "rights" being taken.

Which amendment gives us the right to assault police officers if they violate other rights? I musta missed that part of class...

2. First hand when i was 16, cops rolled up on my rents house and searched it cause someone said i was selling weed. Which i wasnt, it was never worth the paranoia to me. But they found 2 pipes and in the drawer above those pipes they found about 250 dollars, which i had saved up from christmas and working at my moms office. The fuckin pigs took that shit. I made a complaint of both of the 5-Os and didnt hear shit back, went to the station twice and they said the complaint was being reviewed both times. Tried as hard as i could to get it back but i never heard back from the fuckers.

3. Lol truth in class?

You musta missed the part where school was indoctrinating your ass.

4. I'm late to the party, but this is some BULLSHIT. I go to IU, and this agression will not stand man!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=710-G2SgsNE]YouTube - The Big Lebowski[/ame]

Where do I sign up for teh revolution?

5. in related news the suprem court over-ruled a case where the police busted down a door (illegally) and found pot. the state court threw out the evidence and vacated the charge, but the scotus (i always want to write scrotum, when i write that :D) said the evidence stands. looking for link

6. I like maxrule's idea, fucking lock your house down and by the time they get swat to break in on you, you'll have had time to contact your lawyer and defend yourself.

*buys huge steel door*

7. I would love to know who appointed the judges that found in favor of this travesty. Anyhow, I doubt it will pass the federal Supreme Court if they will agree to hear it.

8. Related story, different state:

REPORT: Domestic 'sneak and peek' raids spike...
    Warrants Let Agents Enter Homes Without Owner Knowing - Albuquerque News Story - KOAT Albuquerque

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qggqa36UDs]YouTube - Resisting the State[/ame]

10. The truth is scary, but at least those numbers aren't outrageous. It must stop now though before it becomes the precedent, because if it does then we are a police state country in all but name.

It would help a great deal if the Patriot Act is abolished. MJU, is it really going out on the 29th or is there still a fight to come? You'd know more about it then I.

11. Habias corpus doesn't exist anymore people, the only people that have rights are the one's that stand up for them. We haven't been free for damn near one hundred years.
    The fact that people talk about this shit like it's all of a sudden getting worse is just some fucking bullshit.

Fucking blue pill mother fuckers will rationalize any fucking thing to cling to this imbalanced system. Note that these are the same people that will rat you out in a heartbeat to try and save their own worthless hides.

12. get ready, 1776 is repeating itself...
    [​IMG]:mad:

13. i do love me some TJ...and patrick henry and aaron burr...just cause he shot that fuckhead hamilton in the guts.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbjatdk3Nng&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Ahhh, America‬‏[/ame]