Court in 7 hours,57 minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by GCstoner, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Going to court at 7am for possession of a stolen firearm.I may have more than one court date,but theyre definitely gonna piss test me,so its kinda of like im saying bye to GC :( it really sucks,but i am officially clean in....now its 7 hours,45 minutes

it is with great regret i leave you all

2. Just because you have to stop toking for a while doesn't mean you have to leave the site. Hopefully your charges get droped tho! Good luck bro..

3. That blows dude howd you end up with a hot gun man? Goodluck with that court!

4. I'm wishing you the best and hopefully things get dropped or you get the least charged.

Good luck man, Don't give up hope and stay strong

5. hopefully if they are gonna DT you your official clean status started at least a couple days ago....

good luck on the charges, hopefully they lose the evidence

6. It took you 12 minutes to type two lines? :eek: You could never be a secretary. Good luck bro I hope you beat the charge.

7. Haha nice one :hello:

8. Cocksucker ^

Court sucked,but like i thought,it was just a preliminary hearing.I have another court date in 17 days,surprisingly,they didnt piss test me or even ask me if i was doing drugs.

*Im smoking like ill be in the slammer tomorrow hahaha

9. Youre a little cocksucker in training Havok,i didnt know if i was going or not so i blazed up all night...is it wrong to be stoned?

10. This.
    Okay, we get it. You're self conscious about you're ability to type. No need to lash out at people.

11. They aren't going to drug test you at court. Where do people get this moronic idea that they hand out drug tests in court. You'll get tested for probation/parole, but very rarely in court.

I hope you know your going to jail for probably at least a year, they don't take guns lightly. Might as well get high as fuck.

12. Wait, isn't a hot gun one that was used, not a stolen one?

And if it's a first offence with an unloaded gun and you have a good lawyer. I doubt you'll get jail time.

American's don't take guns seriously, they take boobs seriously.

In France if their is violence a movie is rated R
    In America if their is a nipple the movie is rated R
    Canada averages the two.
    It's actually hilarious.

13. I have priors.I could go for 5,but im trying to turn the tables on this and get it more in my favor,like 1-2 years

14. Last guy I met who had a hot gun was screaming for the police to help him, and it took me 9 months of court and bullshit to get my own charges dropped, but I got my guns back.

Sorry to hear about anyone having to stop smoking man, but stolen guns....that's a dangerous world you're living in. You're lucky it's the cops that caught you and not the gun owners.

15. Chill the fuck out. I made a little joke and wished you luck, and you called me a cocksucker? I think you need to smoke a little more. If I was trying to be a dick I would have said don't drop the soap. So calm down and take another hit.

16. im subbed
    i hope shit works out for the best,,
    what did they tell you during the court sesh?

17. Hope everything worked out for you man.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BxnRHD-rSI"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

18. Good luck with your next court date, whatever the outcome I hope you can make the most of your time before it rolls around.

1- 2 years is no joke but damn that's a lot better than 5.

19. Well...I went to jail for a month.A fucking month.You have no idea how lucky i am...i am now on probation for a year,and if i fail to meet my probation requirements i go to jail for 10-12 months.

Thank god...although i still cant smoke.

20. That fucking sucks, wow.