Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Court Hearing in 2 Days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShockeD, Apr 13, 2011.

1. I'll probably be going to jail for a little bit. My question is, do they immediately arrest you and take you to the station, book & lock you up right then and there?

Because I don't want to make plans with the buddies on 4/20 if I'm not gonna be able to participate.

Thanks in advance.

2. I'm appalled at the lack of responses. Come on GC.

:gc_rocks:

3. It depends on the charge and severity sentence cant really give you a certain answer otherwise but all the best!

4. normally Yes :(

5. what court hearing?

if it's a summons, not a jury trial... then yes.. you take the plea offer, and it includes jail time.. your going, right then.. if you can negotiate weekends..then you go, that weekend...

if you get probation...then you report.. the next probation cycle.

6. Fucking depends bro . chill the fuck out and keep that bung hole tight.

7. When I went through the system, yes they locked me up after the regestry process.

8. Depends on which court hearing it is. If you already went through a trial and everything which takes like months and you know there gonna have a decision by tomorrow then yea you might go to jail. But where i live they sometimes set sentencing for a different date then when they find you guilty. So really it depends on the judge. Just be prepared mentally to go to jail.