Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

court drug test monday...will i pass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gerald92, May 16, 2010.

1. info-
    5'9 125 lbs male, 18 years old
    pretty much daily smoker since september, although i have low tolerance so id only smoke like .1 at most a sesh to get faded

last smoked on thursday night

drug test monday afternoon

been drinking water constantly since yesterday, and just got some cranberry juice.

do you think i have a chance of passing the drug test?

2. btw, test is at a medical treatment center

3. To be honest with you, no. Not to sound like your mom or anything, but you really shouldn't have smoked four days before a piss test. Exercise a lot to burn off fat and drink enough water to dilute your piss when you go in to take the test, but not enough that they won't accept it. Good luck homie.

4. I can't say for sure but probably not.

Go get a home drug test from walmart and take it the morning before the nest so you know what to expect.

5. Do yall think he would pass after 10 days? because im in a similar situation.
    Been taking detox pills and drinking lots of water. 6'0 145

Sorry OP, I doubt you will pass a lab test in 4 days

6. #6 farmerjane, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    you cant sweat out thc. its stored in your fat. when you exercise you burn fat and release more thc into your blood stream and hence your urine. you dont want to do this the day or two before your test.

your best hope is to dilute. id say drink about 2 liters of water a couple of hours before your test and get a drink to give your diluted urine color and bring up the specific density.

drinking lots of water two days before your test wont help you.

good luck man!

7. on another note if your desperate id say have a friend or someone you know whos clean pee in a cup take that put it into a sturdy ziplock put another one over that find a needle and when you go to court pull it out and poke holes. lol im high :rolleyes:

8. well, i passed. idk how, id been clean for less than 96 hours. i chugged water and gatorade the day of the test, and basically pissed out pure water on the test, but it came up clean and they accepted it :wave:

9. nice man, congrats, ya people get hella paranoid about piss tests but honestly u can get thc out of your system pretty fucking fast by taking cran pills and drinking tons of water

10. ya im still not sure if i got the thc out of my system or if i just masked it...watever though. my mom says shes testing me now (since i still live at home) but watever

11. get in a sauna if you can
    take five 200mg niacin pills a day
    charcoal pills
    multivitamins with b6s and 12s
    and alcohol absorbs thc so get drunk

12. get in a sauna if you can
    take five 200mg niacin pills a day
    charcoal pills
    multivitamins with b6s and 12s
    and alcohol absorbs thc so get drunk