Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Court drug test help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mrblue77, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Alright so I'm on probation for the next 12 months an part of the probation is that I have to randomly drug test at JAMS at least once a week and on days I have to test it must be done between 6am and 9am. I've been smoking for almost 7 years everyday and I haven't smoked in almost 3 months since I was placed on probation. My screen isn't onsite either. The urine sample is sent to a lab were a urinalysis is done so it's not some cheap ass test. I'm wondering if there's any way I can pass the tests and smoke regularly or at least a few times a week and never have to worry about failing a drug test. I'm open to anything that works and is reliable everytime. Please help me I hate this probation and btw my charges aren't even drug related I got in a damn fight and they test me now. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No. You might be able to get away with it once or twice but it is definitely not worth it. I understand how much it sucks, I'm on probation too. But seriously it's not worth the risk just wait it outSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. If you do drugs when you are on probation then you are an idiot and deserve to be chucked back in jail IMO.   Get your shit together bro, you got bigger fish to fry than smoking the odd joint. 

• Like Like x 1
  4. Why are you on this forum if your preaching about not smoking weed?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 irish_texan, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    [quote name="mrblue77" post="19343036" timestamp="1389761348"]Why are you on this forum if your preaching about not smoking weed?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]He was just saying not to do it when on probation, because that's stupid. I agree. I love weed, but there's a time and place for it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. since it is sent to a lab the test is probably a gc/ms

if it is supervised your only real option would be to get a pissinator

if it is unsupervised you will have to substitute clean urine

temperature, color, ph, and specific gravity are elements that must be accounted for as well
    I recently got off probation and my advice - though it means nothing to you - is don't do it

even if you never fail a test, there is always a possibility

this causes extreme stress to the point where it is difficult to even enjoy being high

7. #7 Shiva Blaster, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Because weed is a luxury enjoyed by those without their freedom at stake.   I'm sorry, but if you are risking going to jail just to get high, then you are extremely foolish.

• Like Like x 1
  8. After 7 years everyday, it might take more than 3 months to get totally clean, as crazy as that sounds. Your fat cells have been absolutely swimming in THC for the past 7 years and you, my friend, might be fucked.