Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Court arraignment on monday....((((MEDICAL MARIJUANA CASE)))

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by JCrohn, Jan 23, 2010.

1. I hope you're not straight out announcing it to them that you have weed. :confused:

2. No, my car smelled like dank and he asked me. ((I know my rights))

3. That is fucked man, really sorry to hear about your situation. Best of luck.

4. For the paraphernalia question about pipes and bongs, why can't you say that the pipe has your resin in it which is technically medical mj and if they take that they take your medicine and they can't quite do that. Sure they can scrape it and break the pipe but lets hope not.

5. #45 Zoom420, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    he can have a pipe. Hes legal.

He just needs to keep his business his business and not go flashing that to cops (not saying he did, just in general)...

Because of my work I sometimes bs with cops a lot. I'll never forget when a narcotics officer said to me, because it was an eye opener:

"Fuck them. Prop 215 didnt legalize shit. All it did was give them a defense in court. I'll throw their ass in jail and let them show it to the judge."

Now theres a line of truth there and a window of the mindset of some cops who are not your friend. Prop 215 is an affirmative defense and generally if you have your papers the cops are supposed to leave you be... but... they can arrest you if arrest is appropriate, You should know that many cops think you are a full of shit punk pot head with a fake "pot card" and many cops dont give a shit that hemp can be used to make paper or that you were able to "buy a scrip for $100".

So, know your rights, dont get cocky about it, and keep your mouth shut. If you need your "papers", you have them and you'll be fine.

6. Sounds like you need to drive a little more carefully :)