Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Couple quick questions

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrNiceGuy216, May 23, 2008.

1. First I would like to say this place keeps me entertained for hours everyday and I feel like I know alot of people here just from reading their frequent posts even though I've just now crept into the posting world. Anyways onto my concerns, I've got a drug screen coming up here sometime Saturday morning, they didn't say what type of test it would be but for a part time job at a nursing home I'm hoping it's just going to be a pisser. Went to the local headshop and picked up a bottle of Magnum detox drink, the 16 oz size. (It's got a long revolver on the front and says "feel lucky?" for reference) My question is has anyone ever used this successfully and how exactly did they go about doing so, I haven't partaken in any sweet cheeba since Monday but looking at the drug test thread I haven't been excercising or drinking lots of water. Of course the guy at the headshop told me it would def work but I want to hear if any of you folks out there have some first hand experience with it. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from some folks soon! :wave::wave::wave:

2. I think you should be good, but I would drink a shit load of iced tea and water...best of luck to you bud

3. Itll work just drink some water. Well I never taken them but a close friend had taken the exact thing and water and he was good. But it was summer and super hot so water was a for sure anyways. Hes an everyday smoker also...

4. Cranberry juice is a good thing to drink too. Natural antioxidants clean your system out nicely.