Couple questions regarding QB

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Ancient3328, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Hey guys, so I have been following a lot of the threads and results gotten from the QB's and I am more than ready to make my switch from HPS to QB's. My main question is, I see a lot of similar items up on Alibaba and seeing as how I am looking to purchase 4 lights at the level of the HLG550 or HLG600, I would rather save some money if possible. I am not the best at DIY stuff but have some electrician friends that I am sure could help me out. Are the Alibaba look alikes worth going for? They seem to be super cheap in comparison so I am hoping they perform as well as the HLG's do. If this is the case, what would I need to purchase to equal 4 HLG550's? Thank you all ahead of time!

• Like Like x 2
  2. @ gxxire those are good boards. I'll vouche for Meijiu.
    If you check that thread I linked, some other members have purchased those boards (near the end of thread).

• Like Like x 1
  3. #5 RecliningCough, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    I got mine from Bava on alibaba - and they are great - would recommend them to anyone - mine were plug and hang no wiring needed and came with ratchet hangers. I got 8 of the 120 QBs delivered for 420.00.

Here is the Bava 550 equiv I think - I wrote to Alwen to get a quote for a single HLG 550 setup
    Bava Dimming 480w V2 3000k 660nm Red Full Spectrum King Led Grow Light - Buy King Led Grow Light,Led Full Spectrum Led Grow Light,480w Full Spectrum Led Grow Light Product on Alibaba.com

Here is Alwen's email address
    alwen@szbava.com

• Like Like x 1