Couple questions on X and shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by vcrs, Jun 2, 2008.

1. ok so the end of the school year is coming to an end and I want to try shrooms, while my buddy wants to try X.

We have a hookup for X thatll cost 10 bucks a pill and Im pretty sure they arent mollies, which is a huge downfall to me. I forgot how much for the shrooms.

Anyways, I was wondering on if it would be a bad idea to just get both and try em both at the same time? and is 10 a pop a good price? basically all that we have planned so far is that we're doing it in my friend's basement and we'll have one of our other buddies over just smoking weed as a trip sitter (if we do the shrooms). And how much is a good price for shrooms?

2. IMO X is stupid and puts holes in your brain. A good price for shrooms is 20-40 an eighth.

3. I wouldn't recommend doing both at the same time, especially if you've never done either of them. Ecstasy or shrooms by themselves will be good enough :). And yeah 20-40 an eighth is a good price, don't pay any more than 40 unless they're a specific strain. 10 a pill is also a good price.

4. yeah I figured itd be good to get the experience of each separately. should I wait a few days in between though? kind of to let my body 'reset' or could I do the X on Friday and the shrooms on Sunday and still get the full effects?

5. ive never really gotten bad shrooms, powdery but still good. it seems like x is the shadiest business. ive only gotten 1 very good pill and it was 20 bucks...tons of meth bombs

6. You may be entitled to your opinion on how X is stupid, but it is false that it puts holes on your brain. Please exercise more research and less ignorance when stating your opinion.

thanks!

7. For some people the day after or even up to week after using X there is a crash, different for everybody. I've heard some people feeling depressed and some feel great. Just see how you feel on Sunday and if you think you're up to it then sure. Make sure you read about both drugs on erowid.org before you try them though.

8. I didn't mean that it literally puts holes in your brain, but it does decrease blood flow to certain areas which does make it seem like there are holes on a brain scan.- source: http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicin...nveil-the-secrets-of-MDMA--0D-0A-0D-0A-387-1/

9. yeah im not too sure if I even wanna do X till I can find mollies but Ill probably go through with it. only live once, right?